Previous topic - Next topic

Treasure

"u goin to he- YA GOIN TA HELL!!"

fcygbhjmkv mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

aww

tht was craz' !
:udontlookok:

Herb.

July 05, 2015, 09:23:46 PM #31 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:25:17 PM by Herb.
Quote from: Boomer on July 05, 2015, 09:18:37 PM
Afro gur...
what? i was being serious.

I just talked to a guy last night who's in hiding from his friends and family. I feel bad for him because it's like he's locked in a box or something, shut off from them.

Honestly I can't understand it but I have to take into consideration that I have a very accepting family. My father never made me feel any type of way about myself, even before I told him my truth, I knew that once I told him nothing would change. I mean, he'd have to BLIND or deaf not to know. :dead: And he still loves me.

I know that once I meet a man I'm serious about, I can introduce him to my father. Not as my friend for a cover up either.

Not everyone has that same feeling or environment of acceptance. That presence of tolerance must be created in order for someone to feel comfortable. If you see your father speaking in tongues as some pastor condemns homosexuals, are you going to come out the closet to him? Whether you have feminine tendencies or not.

I feel for our young black men who have to go through these things, because it's NOT their fault. They don't choose who they're attracted to and they don't choose their families.

Ugh I'm climbing this fucking soapbox but I'm riled up now. :dead: Lemme step down :plzstop:

SUPREME

Quote from: Chao on July 05, 2015, 09:23:46 PM

aww

tht was craz' !
lkDFKLDFKLSDKLSKLDF

back where IM FROM

MENS DIDNT SLEEP WITH MENS

:fuming: :fuming: :fuming:

must have been a TON of DL fags there

:supluv: :supluv: :supluv:

Treasure

Quote from: SUPREME on July 05, 2015, 09:25:13 PM
Quote from: Chao on July 05, 2015, 09:23:46 PM

aww

tht was craz' !
lkDFKLDFKLSDKLSKLDF

back where IM FROM

MENS DIDNT SLEEP WITH MENS

:fuming: :fuming: :fuming:

must have been a TON of DL fags there

:supluv: :supluv: :supluv:

cj

!
yea
them niggas was gay

Treasure

SUPREME

dsssssssssssssssss

omg where is ray

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Niggas need to stop looking for acceptance and start living life for themselves. My family doesn't know that I'm gay but I'm also not hiding it either. At the end of the day live life the best way possible for your own sanity and happiness. Family isn't everything.

SUPREME

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 05, 2015, 09:28:30 PM
Niggas need to stop looking for acceptance and start living life for themselves. My family doesn't know that I'm gay but I'm also not hiding it either. At the end of the day live life the best way possible for your own sanity and happiness. Family isn't everything.
Have they seen your sex tape messes?

Treasure

AZDFXCVHBJNKMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

wen tha one wit tha big belly starts prancin out & tha boos start comin md

Boomz

Quote from: Herb. on July 05, 2015, 09:23:46 PM
Quote from: Boomer on July 05, 2015, 09:18:37 PM
Afro gur...
what? i was being serious.

I just talked to a guy last night who's in hiding from his friends and family. I feel bad for him because it's like he's locked in a box or something, shut off from them.

Honestly I can't understand it but I have to take into consideration that I have a very accepting family. My father never made me feel any type of way about myself, even before I told him my truth, I knew that once I told him nothing would change. I mean, he'd have to BLIND or deaf not to know. :dead: And he still loves me.

I know that once I meet a man I'm serious about, I can introduce him to my father. Not as my friend for a cover up either.

Not everyone has that same feeling or environment of acceptance. That presence of tolerance must be created in order for someone to feel comfortable. If you see your father speaking in tongues as some pastor condemns homosexuals, are you going to come out the closet to him? Whether you have feminine tendencies or not.

I feel for our young black men who have to go through these things, because it's NOT their fault. They don't choose who they're attracted to and they don't choose their families.

Ugh I'm climbing this fucking soapbox but I'm riled up now. :dead: Lemme step down :plzstop:

ff

I get it and I agree.

I'm moreso screaming at your whole Woo! Glad I wasn't the only one who didn't get it thing you just did.  :kii:

I got what Marg was saying from the jump.

Treasure

!

but i und'stand not ev'one is warrior built

cuz see
my fam'ly was beggin to hang 'round me wen i cut 'em off

i dnt tolerate tht 'dis'gree wit lifestyle' mess
they quickly caughts on tht hey guess wat....i dnt give a SHIET!  :letsmessfag:

jus cuz our blood cells drink frm tha same genetic pool dnt mean nuthin
dnt fckin cross me & challenge who im am  :hmph:

Herb.

You can't just expect people to say "fuck family I'm doing me". Family is one of the most important foundations of your life.

But maybe it's a case by case thing. I should only speak on how I feel. Let me correct myself. That is how I feel about family. I mean I'm not going to sit and have a three hour discussion with my father about how I love men :dead: but it's nice to know that regardless of what I choose to do, I have his support. And that it's factual, not something I probably would have. That's very very important to me. I mean he created me for crying out loud. :plzstop:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: SUPREME on July 05, 2015, 09:30:05 PM
Have they seen your sex tape messes?

I'm gonna wait until after I graduate my college mess first Fffffffffffff

Herb.

And that's not an indication of weakness, or "living for your family" IMO. I'm still a grown man, on my own, paying my own rent, bills, even helping my family if they need it. But their support and acceptance still means the world to me.

Only people aside from them that I hold to the same value is my best friend of 15 years.

Now yearning for acceptance of people who could careless about you or barely know you, that's another thing.

Buy The Stars✨