-Me "Tragic Heart"

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on July 13, 2018, 03:38:07 PM
Quote from: Drop on July 13, 2018, 03:35:52 PM
Video is really dope.
Tori is pissing me off babe

Why is she not making tunes like this? What is she doing  :uhh:

Inspirational! I?ll kill her

Im THIS close to tossing my stan card if she dont hurry and put out an album WITH VOCALS. She slays vocally but always keeps it cute in the studio. No way Ari is on her 4th album and she's still recording her 2nd and she has a deal with Sony AND Capitol.

FRANCE

But yeah, I love this song now. She needs to yank that Nicki collab from her album.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Love the video but something about her is not selling it to me. Where's the cunt and diva attitude/looks. She still looks like a girl next door. :overit:

BrokenHeartsHeal

actually, I don't like it on second view.

LOONA.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on July 13, 2018, 07:16:05 PM
Love the video but something about her is not selling it to me. Where's the cunt and diva attitude/looks. She still looks like a girl next door. :overit:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Andrais. on July 13, 2018, 07:36:42 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on July 13, 2018, 07:16:05 PM
She is not selling it to me. Where's the cunt and diva attitude/looks. She still looks like a girl next door. :overit:

BAPHOMET.

Rihanna would?ve slayed this and not made it corny

Aalumeci.

is this bitch playing hula hoop with a galaxy

Aalumeci.

Quote from: LoveHappy on July 13, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

This was beautiful

1:24 really stood out to me as far as what lacks in her appeal. She tries to be too cute, all the time. Its like every shot, she needs an angle. Theres no theatrics, no acting, no emotion, no connection to the lyrics. Shes just trying to look pretty and its weak.

Aalumeci.

This is a really good video overall tho. It fits perfectly with the song. I gives her and the creators props for that.

b7

July 13, 2018, 07:51:20 PM #56 Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:25:19 PM by 1RIG
Quote from: Drop on July 13, 2018, 07:06:13 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 13, 2018, 03:38:07 PM
Quote from: Drop on July 13, 2018, 03:35:52 PM
Video is really dope.
Tori is pissing me off babe

Why is she not making tunes like this? What is she doing  :uhh:

Inspirational! I?ll kill her

Im THIS close to tossing my stan card if she dont hurry and put out an album WITH VOCALS. She slays vocally but always keeps it cute in the studio. No way Ari is on her 4th album and she's still recording her 2nd and she has a deal with Sony AND Capitol.
!!!  Bnnnnnn Tori operates like a girl that?s established 15 + years in. Girl

And Ebro pointed out that she holds back in the studio during her first interview with Hot97 and she got defensive :kii:

Sinpool

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 13, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

This was beautiful

1:24 really stood out to me as far as what lacks in her appeal. She tries to be too cute, all the time. Its like every shot, she needs an angle. Theres no theatrics, no acting, no emotion, no connection to the lyrics. Shes just trying to look pretty and its weak.

You know what I actually see what you mean.

Not to seem like a crazed stan, but Bey slays so hard because she can act her ass off without speaking. She was made you believe she was really some sky Goddess fingering the galazy.

It's when Bey speaks that people don't use her as an actress

d

b7

This was beautiful

makes sense and i feel the same

I agree with Drais on the specific things he pointed out as well. I understand her thing about catching her good side in photoshoots and things, but, damn, the videos too?! ddddd

b7

Quote from: LoveHappy on July 13, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

This was beautiful

You know what I actually see what you mean.

Not to seem like a crazed stan, but Bey slays so hard because she can act her ass off without speaking. She was made you believe she was really some sky Goddess fingering the galazy.

It's when Bey speaks that people don't use her as an actress

d
i agree

Music video wise, i rarely ever question Beys ability. that?s her in her element

She been slaying since Ring the alarm on that couch ssssss