#grammys

Started by Eternal Bell, November 28, 2017, 07:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: XXX. on November 29, 2017, 01:34:40 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 29, 2017, 01:26:38 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 29, 2017, 12:56:12 PM
My favorite thing about this year's ceremony is "Look What You Made Me Do" (Taylor) and "Too Good At Goodbyes" (Sam Smith) being snubbed.

And Ed Sheeran's album and "Shape Of You" being totally blocked out of the General Field.

Woo!

Pop is finally over!
bbnnn were those released before the deadline though?

Although ... usually there?s always a random loophole with these white artists

n

Yes.

They were both submitted.

"Shake It Off" was released same timeframe (a month before cut off) and ended up nominated for ROTY and SOTY.  So, it wasn't a stretch by any means that she and Sam could have gotten into General.

Pop was snubbed hard this year.  All experts predicted Ed Sheeran in all 3 General categories.  Especially with how huge "Shape Of You" was.  And he was completely snubbed. 

KI.
fnfnffnf that?s what his thieving ass gets, sorry. Unoriginal ass

Woo!

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 29, 2017, 01:35:44 PM
My favorite thing about this year's ceremony is "Look What You Made Me Do" (Taylor) and "Too Good At Goodbyes" (Sam Smith) being snubbed.

And Ed Sheeran's album and "Shape Of You" being totally blocked out of the General Field.

Woo!

Pop is finally over!

n

Yes.

"Shake It Off" was released same timeframe (a month before cut off) and ended up nominated for ROTY and SOTY.  So, it wasn't a stretch by any means that she and Sam could have gotten into General.

Pop was snubbed hard this year.  All experts predicted Ed Sheeran in all 3 General categories.  Especially with how huge "Shape Of You" was.  And he was completely snubbed. 

KI.

Woo!

I'm happy, because Kandi was dying to get on IG to talk about how she's nominated for a GRAMMY.

Not so fast! :blessed:

b7

Quote from: XXX. on November 29, 2017, 01:36:58 PM

Woo!

Pop is finally over!

n

Yes.

KI.

Woo!

I'm happy, because Kandi was dying to get on IG to talk about how she's nominated for a GRAMMY.

ncncmcmmc
CMC
C

She is a MESS. she know damn well she wants to make new music and be ?poppin? with the group, but for the sake of looking like the relevant rich girl with better things to do, she?s cutting off her nose to spit her face. dummy

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 29, 2017, 01:45:23 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 29, 2017, 01:36:58 PM

Woo!

Pop is finally over!

n

Yes.

KI.

Woo!

ncncmcmmc
CMC
C

She is a MESS. she know damn well she wants to make new music and be ?poppin? with the group, but for the sake of looking like the relevant rich girl with better things to do, she?s cutting off her nose to spit her face. dummy

She's disgusting.  I've stopped watching RHOA and won't be tuning into that XSCAPE mess at all. 

I'm over all those women.