M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Yawl let DUMB stuff get to you !

Annoying !
Too nice !

It?s crazy how warm hearted , LOVING people seem so foreign to you gorls

Young

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Young on November 19, 2018, 05:37:25 AM
Yawl let DUMB stuff get to you !

Annoying !
Too nice !

It?s crazy how warm hearted , LOVING people seem so foreign to you gorls

I dunno why you cant see that from monica this isnt genuine behavior its gimmicky just like her bible verses and letoya saying welp MONICA

Monica has always been a stone cold bitch who needs no one and her husband and kids have softened that part of her
but her having to know everybody and be somehow in the mix and always have her hand in something gives socialite teas

and with her career not doing anything what else she got ?

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

November 19, 2018, 06:26:36 AM #7444 Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 06:26:49 AM by Young
s

So yeah , Love Mon.

Love the thousands of industry testimonials about how loving and real She is

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Young on November 19, 2018, 06:26:36 AM
s

So yeah , Love Mon.

Love the thousands of industry testimonials about how loving and real She is

The fact that your presenting this as an late night infomercial speaks volumes to the validity of the claims

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

Harlem

Tiff do look a little rough in this photo... if I was Mon I would?ve cropped her out

Young

Quote from: Harlem on November 19, 2018, 07:57:11 AM
Tiff do look a little rough in this photo... if I was Mon I would?ve cropped her out

ssssss

That's rude-- She just needs to start dressing/looking more celeb-like.

But I know shes very frugal and new to this celebrity thing

Mon better help her a bit

Young

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on November 18, 2018, 11:49:04 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on November 11, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
Poor Mo

But this wasn?t the first time 50 Cent tried to get one of his friends in the music industry on the show. 50 Cent had previously pressed for Monica, the 90s R&B sensation, to join the cast of the show as Laverne ?Jukebox? Garner, which he wasn?t able to make happen, he tells me.

?I was going to do something with Monica, but Anika Noni Rose ended up freeing up. And she came in and she played the Jukebox role but we were actually considering talking to Monica about doing that. Me personally, I was in communication with her about playing it because I knew she could have played that role in a whole other way,? he says.

no one was considering that non acting goat dyke for shit

She was

Why are you so hateful and negative

Young

Young

Quote from: Tonkaman on November 19, 2018, 04:04:23 AM
Quote from: Young on November 18, 2018, 10:56:28 PM

Twins!

Zvbnjwd eh hhjk
Stop it!

ccccc

yawl so hateful
Adrienne Bailon was in her comments giving a "3 of us!" mess too--They all share the same BDay

Ma Lo

Poor Mo

But this wasn?t the first time 50 Cent tried to get one of his friends in the music industry on the show. 50 Cent had previously pressed for Monica, the 90s R&B sensation, to join the cast of the show as Laverne ?Jukebox? Garner, which he wasn?t able to make happen, he tells me.

?I was going to do something with Monica, but Anika Noni Rose ended up freeing up. And she came in and she played the Jukebox role but we were actually considering talking to Monica about doing that. Me personally, I was in communication with her about playing it because I knew she could have played that role in a whole other way,? he says.

Monica sings better !

Please. Those Broadway casting directors wouldn't look twice at that hoe.

Young

Quote from: Bloody Tears on November 19, 2018, 08:17:18 AM
Poor Mo

Monica sings better !

Please. Those Broadway casting directors wouldn't look twice at that hoe.

s