M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Bitch "Ocean of Tears" is lashing me 

wait Queenica 

Sovereign.

Timbaland gave Monica his most BASIC shit. :kii: 

Did he even TRY with her? :dead: 

Le Champ

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 02, 2020, 03:29:47 PM
Timbaland gave Monica his most BASIC shit. :kii:

Did he even TRY with her? :dead:

If it was basic, it was FITTING

b7

Wait because there's an adlib on "Saints & Sinners" that still lashes my back just a bit 

Sovereign.

I honestly think Monica tries though, but she didn't groom herself to be an artist like most of colleagues. To her defense, motherhood/family life took priority. And that's okay. "Commitment" and "Me + U" are what we'd expect from a Monica record.

The only expectation for her is to keep delivering hood classics. That's her formula and ain't nothing wrong with that.  

Sovereign.

Quote from: 1RIG on April 02, 2020, 03:30:54 PM
Wait because there's an adlib on "Saints & Sinners" that still lashes my back just a bit

BMDMMDMFNFNDNDNDNCJJSJSKDKDKDKDKKDCVN

Nigga not an adlib  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

:ohwow: "So Gone" still gives me what I damn NEED. Playing it right now

Le Champ

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 02, 2020, 03:32:58 PM
I honestly think Monica tries though, but she didn't groom herself to be an artist like most of colleagues. To her defense, motherhood/family life took priority. And that's okay. "Commitment" and "Me + U" are what we'd expect from a Monica record.

The only expectation for her is to keep delivering hood classics. That's her formula and ain't nothing wrong with that. 

I agree with this. Leave the artistic stuff to...well...the artists
:feelinmyself:

b7

Quote from: Melt Away. on April 02, 2020, 03:35:14 PM
woooooo

I wish missy would stop this fake humble bullshit and battle somebody. She tweeted the other day "aww i just love to watch. I don't have enough hits to battle"
:plzstop:

n

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on April 02, 2020, 03:37:16 PM
woooooo

I wish missy would stop this fake humble bullshit and battle somebody. She tweeted the other day "aww i just love to watch. I don't have enough hits to battle"

n

Lying ass...I think she's fronting and something is already in the works.
I want her to battle a man and lash him. This woman on woman mess is late, even tho Miss might be into that  :ohwow:

Sovereign.

"So Gone" is still damn amazing! Missy had a damn great summer 2003. "My Love Is Like...Woah!" also lashed. I didn't realize that was her doing BGV's on that record either. 

b7

Quote from: Lee on April 02, 2020, 03:39:15 PM
woooooo

n

I want her to battle a man and lash him. This woman on woman mess is late, even tho Miss might be into that  :ohwow:
i really really hope so but she does that on Twitter all the time

Honestly i think she be fishing for compliments and love sometimes and i don't get it. We already stan  :uhh:  :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on April 02, 2020, 03:42:55 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 02, 2020, 03:39:15 PM
woooooo

n

i really really hope so but she does that on Twitter all the time

Honestly i think she be fishing for compliments and love sometimes and i don't get it. We already stan  :uhh:  :dead:

!!!! It's very weird and lowkey annoying

GLOCK

she sounded good on that

b7

April 02, 2020, 03:51:09 PM #13634 Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 03:51:25 PM by 1RIG
Quote from: GLOCK on April 02, 2020, 03:48:12 PM
she sounded good on that
!!! Very clean and heartfelt