Official Billboard Music Awards Thread

Started by Vonc2002, May 22, 2016, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: COD. on May 22, 2016, 06:26:59 PM
See y'all after the show
:stressed:
Where u going?  Do u have a tkt or something
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 22, 2016, 05:26:43 PM
Quote from: 1Tarig on May 22, 2016, 05:25:38 PM
Is Bey touring tonight?

:fuming: No.
:melmel:

I'll be skimming through a lot of this show. I'm lowkey excited for Pink, Rihanna and C?line for her vocal performance

Vonc2002

Yea, beyonce has an album to promote. No way she shouldnt have hit that stage, ch!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 22, 2016, 05:34:23 PM
Wanna see this too btw
2. Kesha. Dr. Luke's Kemosabe record label has given its permission for the 29-year-old singer to perform at the awards show after previously rescinding their approval over concerns that she would use the platform to disparage the music producer. The cancellation controversy came after Kesha's sexual assault case against Dr. Luke (real name Lukasz Gottwald) was put on hold while she resolves her breach of contract lawsuit. Kesha alleges Dr. Luke drugged and raped her in the suit -- claims the producer has dismissed as "outright lies."
oh shit

Forgot about this

AIDS!

Vonc2002

She better have her PHONY ass at the BET awards

King steevy

Quote from: COD. on May 22, 2016, 06:26:35 PM
Quote from: King steevy on May 22, 2016, 06:23:18 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2016, 05:52:16 PM
Quote from: GOLD on May 22, 2016, 05:48:08 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2016, 05:46:50 PM
She killed that man
!!!
Probably gave him the kiss of death after that private concert he gave her

Hope his ghost drops a light fixture on her head tbh

iam so happy to realize that im not the only one who thinks that madge killed prince..
damn, im so HAPPY

I keep saying this to people and they thik that im  crazy.
[/quote
IM HAPPY that People knows that she's a killer.

You're happy she killed Prince?
:overit:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 22, 2016, 05:40:47 PM
Know u guys don't care but Adele is supposed to be premiering her video for "Send My Love to your new lover" too. Love this song
wait!!!

I thought she faded back into hiding. Oh it's time for some mess

FRANCE

Oh yeah, Pink and Adele I believe are performing too. This really should be a good show. Normally, half of the performers at these recent award shows I don't know.

b7

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2016, 05:43:40 PM
So...Saltine Dion can perform one of her elevator music ass tunes but Chaka is too irrelevant to tribute her friend?

:shannonsmissing:
cncncncnc
C
C

C

Yea ...

FRANCE

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 22, 2016, 06:31:03 PM
Know u guys don't care but Adele is supposed to be premiering her video for "Send My Love to your new lover" too. Love this song
wait!!!

Oh...she's premiering a video and not performing? Ok. I'm intrigued to see the video nonetheless.

FRANCE

Tori will be doing the Prince tribute at the BET Awards guys. She's already booked.

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 22, 2016, 06:31:03 PM
wait!!!

Nah, she's on tour. She just released a preview for the video not too long ago. But yea,  definitely premiering it tonight

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/adele-to-debut-send-my-love-to-your-new-lover-video-at-billboard-music-awards-20160516

Vonc2002

Quote from: Francois Lite on May 22, 2016, 06:33:53 PM
Tori will be doing the Prince tribute at the BET Awards guys. She's already booked.
Now this is gonna fckn kill