Nene tells heckler "I hope yo Uber driver rapes yo ass tonight!"

Started by yummy, October 09, 2017, 12:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

XXX.

Nene and Tami both need to realize that their confessionals reading cast members is not the same as stand up comedy.

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 09, 2017, 01:19:29 PM
I was just talking to a friend of mine that saw her and he said that she was booed off the stage to which she responded by becoming absolutely  PISSED! :dead:

:kii:

Cowgirl

Quote from: XXX. on October 09, 2017, 07:39:29 PM
Nene and Tami both need to realize that their confessionals reading cast members is not the same as stand up comedy.

XXX.

I was just thinking about this again.  I really hope there?s a moment on the show this season where Nene tries saying ?rape isn?t funny? to throw shade at Porsha.

I want the girls to bring this up and drag her all night.

b7

Quote from: Young on October 09, 2017, 01:20:58 PM
Lord cover this tour
ffffffffggg
:plzstop:

Whoever put that roster together wanted some reality tv MESS, period

Cowgirl

You gorls are so wish washy tho. Is this the same board was just saying how RHOA is noting without Nene? She?s back, giving you some drama, and now you can?t take?

fedswatchin

Somebody wheel this racist outta here

Cowgirl

b7

XXX.

Quote from: BowDown on October 09, 2017, 08:59:24 PM
You gorls are so wish washy tho. Is this the same board was just saying how RHOA is noting without Nene? She?s back, giving you some drama, and now you can?t take?

I?m glad Nene is back, but my opinion changed after the trailer.  Seeing her say, ?You deserve discipline for what you did to Kandi? really just rubbed me wrong.

I can?t.

It didn?t even sound genuine rolling off her tongue.  I thought she was an actress?

Cowgirl

Quote from: XXX. on October 09, 2017, 09:12:56 PM

I?m glad Nene is back, but my opinion changed after the trailer.  Seeing her say, ?You deserve discipline for what you did to Kandi? really just rubbed me wrong.

I can?t.

It didn?t even sound genuine rolling off her tongue.  I thought she was an actress?
bxfbddxxxx

It didn?t sound genuine but when has she genuinely cared for anyone else? I?m not even a fan of Nene but I like the mess she?s bringing. She wants answers, even when it?s none of her business and I?m here for that.
:letsmessfag:

XXX.

Quote from: BowDown on October 09, 2017, 09:18:26 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 09, 2017, 09:12:56 PM

I can?t.

bxfbddxxxx

It didn?t sound genuine but when has she genuinely cared for anyone else? I?m not even a fan of Nene but I like the mess she?s bringing. She wants answers, even when it?s none of her business and I?m here for that.
:letsmessfag:

I?m on the fence.  I?m glad she?s back, but I wanted her to feel a little more organic.  She?s forcing mess to keep her ?story? hot.

But I?ll reserve final judgment.  None of us know shit about what we like or dislike until it airs.