Issues with Trina and Nicki?

Started by Scott., August 12, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Damn she's fuming at Budden AND Trina now? I guess Trina stopped kissing her ass as well  :kii:

i don't have Apple Music but i May have to tune into this Queen radio mess. do they let u listen to this shit after it ends?

https://twitter.com/theposhsessions/status/1161032609717260288

b7

Quote from: animmai. on August 12, 2019, 04:39:27 PM
omg why is she flipping on Joe Budden?
he always tells the truth about her music or bars when they're weak af

Heated🔥

What nicki said makes so much sense.

Trina wasn't pushing the song as a single.

They recorded that song over 2yrs ago and they were suppose to shoot the video from that time.

Her team didn't come up with a
budget.

Pushing An album is different from pushing an actual single.
:letsmessfag:

b7

Quote from: Kode Red on August 12, 2019, 04:56:41 PM
Damn. I tuned in for her and Meg. I just was starting to warm back up to her. This is such a turn-off.
i just saw a tweet that said Meg' didn't show up to that mess

Smart girl

Heated🔥

Quote from: 1RIG on August 12, 2019, 06:58:37 PM
Damn she's fuming at Budden AND Trina now? I guess Trina stopped kissing her ass as well  :kii:

i don't have Apple Music but i May have to tune into this Queen radio mess. do they let u listen to this shit after it ends?

https://twitter.com/theposhsessions/status/1161032609717260288
u don't need Apple Music to listen to Apple radio.
Ghhhbvhjj

So u didn't even listen but u commenting?

.betterwiseup

Lmao @ Nicki only posting the BAPS single cover on her instastory and not on her page. :dead: :dead: :dead:

🦚

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 12, 2019, 07:04:59 PM
Lmao @ Nicki only posting the BAPS single cover on her instastory and not on her page. :dead: :dead: :dead:

And dropping MAGAtron the same day  :kii:

She's ginna die a bitter betty
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: animmai. on August 12, 2019, 06:46:23 PM
I don't recall Nicki ever hiding or skewing her personality for the general public. We kinda knew from jump sis was a bit kooky, bitchy and had no problem being shady or diva-esque. She aged out of her prime and most of average music listeners collectively moved on to a younger hot female rapper. There's no conspiracy or deeper meaning behind it.

:udontlookok:
ssssss

that's what I'm tryna figure out

sis used to wear chicken, crazy colored outfits, and talk in different voices
there really wasn't much evidence she was a rational human being
I guess it's only alluring when ppl think it's a gimmick.

But just like Gaga, Katy Perry & Miley Cyrus .... the gorls that do that shit are actually bat shit crazy  :plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

b7

Quote from: animmai. on August 12, 2019, 06:46:23 PM
I don't recall Nicki ever hiding or skewing her personality for the general public. We kinda knew from jump sis was a bit kooky, bitchy and had no problem being shady or diva-esque. She aged out of her prime and most of average music listeners collectively moved on to a younger hot female rapper. There's no conspiracy or deeper meaning behind it.

:udontlookok:
if not for Cardi, i don't think Nicki would be showing this relationship and tryna give "hood with guns" and mess for sure

She kept that relationship with safari private for over 10 years

Kaeli.

The Meek one was pretty public tho 

b7

Quote from: Babyface on August 12, 2019, 07:02:24 PM
What nicki said makes so much sense.

Trina wasn't pushing the song as a single.

They recorded that song over 2yrs ago and they were suppose to shoot the video from that time.

Her team didn't come up with a
budget.

Pushing An album is different from pushing an actual single.
:letsmessfag:
thats supposed to be ur friend and u only post it on ur IG story knowing it would disappear hours later? But besties with Megan all of a sudden and she's all over ur page dndnfnf nah ...   that's kinda foul

b7

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 12, 2019, 07:04:59 PM
:kii:

Confirms what we already knew though. anything for clout