Started by Scott., August 12, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Cccvvvvvv

Right, kae. These corny mutha fuckas couldn't make a hyena laugh

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: 1RIG on August 13, 2019, 02:14:49 AM
Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 12, 2019, 11:47:38 PM
BlackGirlTragic as a hashtag is very controversial but there's truth behind it. Just Iike some of y'all sit and and spew hate and wish the demise of so many,  it happens all over social media under these celebrities post as if they aren't real people with real feelings. I don't have to fuck with nicki or anybody when it comes to their work but what good does it do me to sit and bash, talk shit, try to discredit or bring you down?

Some of it obviously is just for a good ki but a lot of the mess goes too far, and the hate be way too real for someone that you don't know and don't have any impact on your life so I'm not even mad at the hashtag.
lumping black girls into one group just because you get attacked for a lot of the things you bring on yourSELF, is just dangerous and ignorant IMO. Surely she can think of a more clever way to "get back" at them.

https://twitter.com/itstarekali/status/1161150147272663040

No lies told there

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 12, 2019, 11:47:38 PM
BlackGirlTragic as a hashtag is very controversial but there's truth behind it. Just Iike some of y'all sit and and spew hate and wish the demise of so many,  it happens all over social media under these celebrities post as if they aren't real people with real feelings. I don't have to fuck with nicki or anybody when it comes to their work but what good does it do me to sit and bash, talk shit, try to discredit or bring you down?

Some of it obviously is just for a good ki but a lot of the mess goes too far, and the hate be way too real for someone that you don't know and don't have any impact on your life so I'm not even mad at the hashtag.

At the end of the fucking day. They hate to see it.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

August 13, 2019, 03:50:59 AM #228 Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 03:54:31 AM by Cheetah.
Black Bitches be up under Nicki's posts hating the most but in the next breath on IG sucking cucumbers. Foh

Even to this day Nicki never said anything against Cardi until the bitch threw her shoe and even still acknowledged she was in the best stage of her career. She never said Cardi music sucked or she wasn't killing it. Never. Y'all bitches sit behind y'all keyboards pounding for pages and make up false stories to fit your own flawed logic. When you happy in your life you don't have time to sit around and hate on the next bitch.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Drogon

Quote from: 1RIG on August 13, 2019, 02:15:10 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on August 13, 2019, 01:44:31 AM
Trina is beyond stupid
i know she regrets kissing that girls ass

Goodie for her shit eating ass. Always been a ass kissing bitch with no backbone

I don't blame Nicki for not doin a video for that trash ass song

Gilgamesh.

It's not Nicki's job to keep her schedule open for another girl's video shoot. And if this dude is the same one Trina herself was saying is incompetent on L&HH I'm willing to bet this mixup with Nick has more to do with his mismanagement than Nicki being shady. 

Drogon

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 13, 2019, 03:59:27 AM
It's not Nicki's job to keep her schedule open for another girl's video shoot. And if this dude is the same one Trina herself was saying is incompetent on L&HH I'm willing to bet this mixup with Nick has more to do with his mismanagement than Nicki being shady.

Different dude but still stupid

Cowgirl

Nicki wasn't obligated to do a song with this bitch let alone shoot a video. She already said she offered to shoot the video during her downtime and Trina clearly didn't have the budget so she tiptoed around it. :uhh:

Cowgirl

Also, are we discussing Joe Budden in here or is that another thread?

BigDawg

Given the symbolism behind #blackgirltragic, I can see why it would upset people. If she wants to address those individuals that dare to say anything negative about her, then address them. But targeting black women as a whole and using that hashtag to do it, is bullshit.

Gilgamesh.

August 13, 2019, 08:02:00 AM #239 Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 08:18:23 AM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 13, 2019, 07:55:13 AM
Nicki wasn't obligated to do a song with this bitch let alone shoot a video. She already said she offered to shoot the video during her downtime and Trina clearly didn't have the budget so she tiptoed around it. :uhh:

These were my original thoughts and then I listened to the interview he did with Funky Dineva. He claims they reached out to her multiple times and she didn't respond.