Issues with Trina and Nicki?

Started by Scott., August 12, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Quote from: Cheetah. on August 13, 2019, 12:31:06 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 13, 2019, 08:02:00 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 13, 2019, 07:55:13 AM
Nicki wasn't obligated to do a song with this bitch let alone shoot a video. She already said she offered to shoot the video during her downtime and Trina clearly didn't have the budget so she tiptoed around it. :uhh:

These were my original thoughts and then I listened to the interview he did with Funky Dineva. He claims they reached out to her multiple times and she didn't respond.

He's a liar. Nicki set on QR and said to set it up. He also said in that same interview the had the budget then lost it. That ain't Nicki's fault.

You're a Nicki Stan. You never would admit if she is wrong at all but just make up excuses to justify her. That's just facts.

Boomz

And you'll never admit when she's right

So what's the difference?

Boomz

And what's being argued?

Trina has dragged her OWN team publicly

Boomz

August 13, 2019, 12:42:07 PM #303 Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 12:42:35 PM by ᴍᴏᴏᴅ 4 ᴇᴠᴀ
Y'all will go for pages, back n forth over how Nicki is struggling with getting her own music to pop again but want her to be the welfare office for Trina..

Make it make sense

Opposites Attract.

Faggot I've called Nicki out for being a hot ass mess and corny. 

In this instance I just don't see this as Nicki's fault. Trina's team is trash and should have done better business. They should have planned everything out correctly. The fans was asking for the song years ago. He claimed they had clearance issues, the song is owned by Cash Money Records and Juvie, what tf could Nicki do? Call Baby to clear a record when he couldn't even pay Wayne his coin? Please. This isn't Nicki's fault. I'm sure since she was independent she ran into some financial issues with the clearance and Nicki gave her a free verse, QR promotion. Posted about the song on Twitter. An IG story. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: ᴍᴏᴏᴅ 4 ᴇᴠᴀ on August 13, 2019, 12:42:07 PM
Y'all will go for pages, back n forth over how Nicki is struggling with getting her own music to pop again but want her to be the welfare office for Trina..

Make it make sense
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicki's done but she's gonna give Megan her first Top 40 and Top 10 single. Make it make sense.  :plzstop:

Cardi and the City Girls are the new wave and couldn't even do it.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 13, 2019, 12:03:05 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 12, 2019, 09:53:22 PM
Most of the mess is here

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

OMG how did her team allow this to happen

she is really a terrible person

She is doing any & every thing to drum up mess.  :dead:

She clearly needs this.

Good Morning Gorgeous

They bold are too old and washed up for this mess.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 13, 2019, 01:20:43 AM
have the texts

she says that but never provides a receipt mess :kii:

!!!

Did she ever provide that footage of Cardi gettin "beat down"?

Opposites Attract.

After this I hope Nicki stops speaking and don't work with any of these bitches again. I'm tired of her addressing every little thing. They need her she don't need them.

I can name a few girls who are releasing songs and not doing good with them and they're good. It doesn't take away from their legendary status Nicki is no different. 

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Cheetah. on August 13, 2019, 03:50:59 AM
Black Bitches be up under Nicki's posts hating the most but in the next breath on IG sucking cucumbers. Foh

Even to this day Nicki never said anything against Cardi until the bitch threw her shoe and even still acknowledged she was in the best stage of her career. She never said Cardi music sucked or she wasn't killing it. Never. Y'all bitches sit behind y'all keyboards pounding for pages and make up false stories to fit your own flawed logic. When you happy in your life you don't have time to sit around and hate on the next bitch.

Cowgirl

Quote from: yourMajesty on August 13, 2019, 12:25:43 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 13, 2019, 11:50:57 AM
She already did the song for Trina, what else was she supposed to do? Most don't even get that. :uhh:

Bow, I'm going to take it that you're just a megafan. You're tell me you don't see any wrong doing on Nicki's part out of ALL this put together?
I love Nicki but I drag her when she's wrong. She did Trina a favor by doing a song with her, she had absolutely nothing to gain from it. She did it as a friend.

When you start talking promotion and videos, that's the business side. It has to make sense to do a video.

Cowgirl

And she had the bitch on Queen Radio. Like what else was she supposed to do? :uhh: