Issues with Trina and Nicki?

Started by Scott., August 12, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Quote from: Cheetah. on August 13, 2019, 12:45:25 PM
Quote from: ᴍᴏᴏᴅ 4 ᴇᴠᴀ on August 13, 2019, 12:42:07 PM
Y'all will go for pages, back n forth over how Nicki is struggling with getting her own music to pop again but want her to be the welfare office for Trina..

Make it make sense
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicki's done but she's gonna give Megan her first Top 40 and Top 10 single. Make it make sense.  :plzstop:

Cardi and the City Girls are the new wave and couldn't even do it.

Bitch don't get beside yourself. You know damn well Twerk was released on QC without a radio deal. The only difference is Cardi showed up for the video after the single was released months before. That's what you call a real bitch.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on August 13, 2019, 09:41:38 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia on August 12, 2019, 07:57:18 PM
Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 12, 2019, 07:54:32 PM
Oh reek girl

ch!
Though he's rebranded
His fag moments are still present
Had me feeling bad a bit.. bye
https://www.instagram.com/tv/BzJlFkGh6AX/?igshid=yuefskmwtpqt

If he wasn't such a girl I'd actually find him kind of attractive.

:ummwhat:

I said "kind of" :everythingok:

reekz

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 13, 2019, 12:52:39 PM
Quote from: yourMajesty on August 13, 2019, 12:25:43 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 13, 2019, 11:50:57 AM
She already did the song for Trina, what else was she supposed to do? Most don't even get that. :uhh:

Bow, I'm going to take it that you're just a megafan. You're tell me you don't see any wrong doing on Nicki's part out of ALL this put together?
I love Nicki but I drag her when she's wrong. She did Trina a favor by doing a song with her, she had absolutely nothing to gain from it. She did it as a friend.

When you start talking promotion and videos, that's the business side. It has to make sense to do a video.

But if it's your friend and you don't have to do anything but show up and not spend a dime, what does business have to do with that? It doesn't matter if the song was a flopping or not. The fact that you can make time to ki on Live, record a verse, and fly out for a video for a girl you just meet is crazy but IGNORED Trina calls and text. That's fucked up. Trina has been holding this girl down for years when no other female rapper liked her.

I understand that HGS was a better move but to leave Trina in the dry like that is wrong. This was a friend, not just a feature artist.

Navyman

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 13, 2019, 12:19:54 PM
Quote from: yourMajesty on August 12, 2019, 08:02:11 PM
Was that suppose to be the promotion he is talking about?

1. It shouldn't take 5 years to do a damn album.
2. Why the hell are you using hell of samples when the girl is indie.
AND 3. Every song on the album are feature.

He sucks as an A&R. It's his job to pick the songs and how it comes out but this fool dropped the ball on this album.

!!!!

Basically.

When is it the feature artist responsiblity to promote a song ?

And baps is a good song but let's be real a Trina song isn't gonna get played anywhere but a Miami nightclub so Nicki wasting her time promoting a song no one was gonna play is kinda dumb.
Not under the guise of that being your damn friend.

Threw a Bone!
Accept what you get!

Who raised yall? Is that what yall were taught to accept from your friends, the bare minimum and bones of their scrap?  :uhh:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Genesis2 on August 13, 2019, 11:49:27 AM
Its funny how nicki always pulls the feminism or black unity card when things dont go her way but then she does shit like this

Zankou.

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 13, 2019, 12:59:55 PM

He sucks as an A&R. It's his job to pick the songs and how it comes out but this fool dropped the ball on this album.

!!!!

Basically.

And baps is a good song but let's be real a Trina song isn't gonna get played anywhere but a Miami nightclub so Nicki wasting her time promoting a song no one was gonna play is kinda dumb.

Threw a Bone!
Accept what you get!

Who raised yall? Is that what yall were taught to accept from your friends, the bare minimum and bones of their scrap?  :uhh:

ooop you kinda dragged Nick here

Opposites Attract.

!!!!

Basically.

Threw a Bone!
Accept what you get!

please.

She did her part as a friend by doing the verse for free. At the end of the day this is a BUSINESS and Nicki is signed to a Major Label.

It's always Nicki's fault for these bitches problems. She should have asked Remy or Kim  :kii:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

reekz

Quote from: Cheetah. on August 13, 2019, 01:08:40 PM

!!!!

Basically.

Threw a Bone!
Accept what you get!

please.

She did her part as a friend by doing the verse for free. At the end of the day this is a BUSINESS and Nicki is signed to a Major Label.

It's always Nicki's fault for these bitches problems. She should have asked Remy or Kim  :kii:

And I Guarantee you Kim, Rem, Cardi, Megan, Sweetie or City Girls would have done it because they understand loyalty. You keep making excuses for this girl unlikeable behavior is just stupid and annoying to ignore a friend calls and text messages. How tf do you co sign some shit like that? Just fucking disgusting.

Navyman

!!!!

Basically.

Threw a Bone!
Accept what you get!

please.

Hun. Your correct in that she didn't have to do anything. It is a business, however I don't know anyone who ducks and dodges their friends calls and request when it's time to do what they said they were gonna do...I mean I do know some girls like that but they are not someone who you call a friend. That's all I'm saying the girl is sneaky, a liar, deceiver I see it all over her.

A simple No, or I can't do it right now would've suffice for Trina I'm sure.

reekz

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 13, 2019, 01:13:21 PM

!!!!

Basically.

Threw a Bone!
Accept what you get!

please.

Hun. Your correct in that she didn't have to do anything. It is a business, however I don't know anyone who ducks and dodges their friends calls and request when it's time to do what they said they were gonna do...I mean I do know some girls like that but they are not someone who you call a friend. That's all I'm saying the girl is sneaky, a liar, deceiver I see it all over her.

A simple No, or I can't do it right now would've suffice for Trina I'm sure.

Right

Opposites Attract.

But you nor I have any facts or proof saying she ducked Trina's calls for the video shoot. You're just going off based on what someone we know nothing about has said. 

And this is why I will never see Nicki as a problem. Someone can easily feed y'all whatever and believe it with no proof to back up claims only "it sounds like something she'd do" when no one that she's actually done direct business with have ever came out and spoke about Nicki in a negative light. No hair stylists, makeup artists, producers, fashion editor, assistants, video directors, random people on set, dancers, etc. None. Absolutely none. Even the head American Idol came out months ago and said Nicki wasn't the problem but..... Hey y'all believe what you want. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

Quote from: Cheetah. on August 13, 2019, 12:31:06 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 13, 2019, 08:02:00 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 13, 2019, 07:55:13 AM
Nicki wasn't obligated to do a song with this bitch let alone shoot a video. She already said she offered to shoot the video during her downtime and Trina clearly didn't have the budget so she tiptoed around it. :uhh:

These were my original thoughts and then I listened to the interview he did with Funky Dineva. He claims they reached out to her multiple times and she didn't respond.

He's a liar. Nicki set on QR and said to set it up. He also said in that same interview the had the budget then lost it. That ain't Nicki's fault.
that isn't what he said

LOONA.

Quote from: Darius Oddie. on August 13, 2019, 12:28:58 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on August 13, 2019, 12:26:18 PM
Genesis making some sense for once     

:guys:
you really gonna side with Gen after the way she handled you in that one thread?

SUBMIT then  :dead:

Do I need to go get Vonc to embarrass you AGAIN     

Genesis2

Quote from: Darius Oddie. on August 13, 2019, 12:28:58 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on August 13, 2019, 12:26:18 PM
Genesis making some sense for once     

:guys:
you really gonna side with Gen after the way she handled you in that one thread?

SUBMIT then  :dead:
They all see the light eventually.  :blush:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/