The Traitors Franchise (Season 2)

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, January 24, 2024, 06:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

February 04, 2024, 03:55:04 PM #15 Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 03:57:38 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Australia
I like it so far. In the middle of episode two. I enjoy the fact that the  majority are trying to play the game and figure this thing out, yet they're all pointing fingers at each other  :kii: . I still feel so bad when a faithful goes home. Watching  the UK version after this episode of Australia.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

Quote from: MelMel on January 29, 2024, 03:00:09 PMI love The Traitors. Sheree is so useless on the show
ddsdddddsss

That part!

Amazing

Quote from: Jon on January 28, 2024, 08:04:32 PMThe UK one was so good. Phaedra is really funny on this, its the perfect show for her.

Chile. It was too good!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

About to get into this UK version now, it better live up to the hype.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

February 07, 2024, 11:52:29 AM #19 Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 11:53:07 AM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
UK Version
Okay, I gave the show a try, and I was ready to dislike it because it's my nature to go against the grain lol but I did eventually like it. It took me 3 episodes to finally get into it though, the show has the ingredients for a great season.

I like Maddy because she is a stereotypical blonde yet is the only one to point out Wilfred.

I also like Wilfred and his personal story but his overreactions will do him in soon if he doesn't stop them.

I like Rayan too because he is in a good spot and could coast and win as the underdog.

John and Aaron are two favorites of mine because I see a little of myself in both!

I'm intrigued by Faye and I kinda would like to see her win only because I know the target on her back   is rooted in discrimination.

Zankou.

February 07, 2024, 11:56:44 AM #20 Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 11:57:31 AM by Zankou.
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 04, 2024, 04:45:29 PM
Quote from: MelMel on January 29, 2024, 03:00:09 PMI love The Traitors. Sheree is so useless on the show
ddsdddddsss

That part!

On every show she's been on

Amazing

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on February 07, 2024, 11:52:29 AMUK Version
Okay, I gave the show a try, and I was ready to dislike it because it's my nature to go against the grain lol but I did eventually like it. It took me 3 episodes to finally get into it though, the show has the ingredients for a great season.

I like Maddy because she is a stereotypical blonde yet is the only one to point out Wilfred.

I also like Wilfred and his personal story but his overreactions will do him in soon if he doesn't stop them.

I like Rayan too because he is in a good spot and could coast and win as the underdog.

John and Aaron are two favorites of mine because I see a little of myself in both!

I'm intrigued by Faye and I kinda would like to see her win only because I know the target on her back   is rooted in discrimination.

Season 2 >>>>>>>>>>

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Amazing on February 07, 2024, 04:15:43 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on February 07, 2024, 11:52:29 AMUK Version

Season 2 >>>>>>>>>>
Okay, Season 2 is where everybody's talking about. I should be there by the weekend.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

February 09, 2024, 07:04:26 PM #24 Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 07:06:21 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Uk Version Season 1
Of course they get rid my twin John in the very next episode.  I'm so mad.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

February 09, 2024, 07:08:10 PM #25 Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 07:08:59 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Peter has become my favorite of the season.

America's Postmortem Ep. 7

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

UK Version Season 1

Just finished the finale. This was decent, my fave Aaron was one of the winners. I got teary eyed at the end because they took me on a rollercoaster ride.

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

America Season 2
They almost got Phaedra out  :plzstop: .

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾