SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B Tour (Official Thread)

Started by M-Rocka, March 14, 2024, 07:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Tocha is so bitter and mad. You can tell she's PISSED that they moved on without her. She probably thought they really needed her and got her pudgy face cracked.

Jon

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 04, 2024, 01:38:21 PMTocha is so bitter and mad. You can tell she's PISSED that they moved on without her. She probably thought they really needed her and got her pudgy face cracked.
She can just tour her gospel album  :suplol:

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Kalifornia.

Rocky & Cabbage Patch gon try to kill that girl

:stressed:

Gilgamesh.

Funky just spilled all the tea in his latest live :plzstop:

Zankou.

April 06, 2024, 10:43:58 AM #276 Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 10:44:38 AM by Zankou.
Rocky and tocha are broke. Their tour bus was repossessed. They owe everyone money etc etc

Zankou.

And apparently tocha was the one kicking up shit between SWV and Xscape. After she left they were able to come to an agreement and co-headline

RAY7

Quote from: Zankou. on April 06, 2024, 10:47:08 AMAnd apparently tocha was the one kicking up shit between SWV and Xscape. After she left they were able to come to an agreement and co-headline
now Tocha is a mess but that was Kandi. She only let it go cuz Xscape can't demand that much money with only 3 of them
Plus she left housewives

Boomz

Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2024, 11:19:22 AM
Quote from: Zankou. on April 06, 2024, 10:47:08 AMAnd apparently tocha was the one kicking up shit between SWV and Xscape. After she left they were able to come to an agreement and co-headline
now Tocha is a mess but that was Kandi. She only let it go cuz Xscape can't demand that much money with only 3 of them
Plus she left housewives

We love a Kandi Koated humbling

Zankou.

Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2024, 11:19:22 AM
Plus she left housewives

I'm just telling you what Funky said lol

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

M-Rocka

dddddddddfffff

I thought her bus getting repossessed was just a joke. :plzstop: