Smollett's case : Pictures of the two Nigerian who've been arrested

Started by mauza, February 15, 2019, 01:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

Nothing about this story makes a lick of sense to me.
So he hired these nigerian niggers to beat his ass? :uhh: If this fool really did make up all of this shit he is an complete idiot. Not throwing in a lil MAGA mess to really shake shit up :kii: Why would he even think he could get away with this?

Joyce Grace

Quote from: november on February 15, 2019, 03:59:03 PM
Nothing about this story makes a lick of sense to me.
So he hired these nigerian niggers to beat his ass? :uhh: If this fool really did make up all of this shit he is an complete idiot. Not throwing in a lil MAGA mess to really shake shit up :kii: Why would he even think he could get away with this?
fffffffffffb

Joyce Grace

one of empires writers came up wit da story

u can jus fckin tell

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 02:53:43 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 15, 2019, 02:50:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 01:53:21 PM
Wait,  when did they become Nigerians :dead:
the story is that the police had Jussie?s records all along, but they told him they didn?t so they could see what he?d withhold. He waited a week, and removed two specific numbers from the records he gave them, and they zoned in on them immediately as they found that to be quite curious. 

They checked lyft and Uber receipts and believe Jussie helped stage the entire mess.
SERIOUSLY :plzstop:
:omf:

Navyman

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 15, 2019, 03:21:44 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 03:20:32 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 15, 2019, 03:19:08 PM
I really can't believe he was this fucking stupid. That's the only thing that's got me holding out hope that he's not lying.
Because I'm fckn flabbergasted :uhh:

SHEe Daniels is probably in on the mess.
They are saying his manager and Lee Daniel's possibly.

mauza

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 15, 2019, 03:21:44 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 03:20:32 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 15, 2019, 03:19:08 PM
I really can't believe he was this fucking stupid. That's the only thing that's got me holding out hope that he's not lying.
Because I'm fckn flabbergasted :uhh:

SHEe Daniels is probably in on the mess.

!

"جاني الاسمر"

GLOCK

Whew I?m stomping

And I told the girls that Maga girls aren?t just stomping around chicago in that arctic weather

MESS.

like it was below 20 degrees

Navyman

Let's just say he did stage this. What was he expecting the final outcome to be. He should've know they would take this seriously and find SOMEONE. What if they covered their tracks good and found someone else, was he gonna pin it on them? Did he not think the truth would come out? He had an amazing charter to the public and great perception, why would he risk ruining that. Idk, I just don't see him being apart of it. Maybe someone is out to ruin him.

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Glock on February 15, 2019, 04:41:10 PM
Whew I?m stomping

And I told the girls that Maga girls aren?t just stomping around chicago in that arctic weather

MESS.

like it was below 20 degrees

!!!!

I said the same thing.

One of the few things we agree on and that bran... never mind but yeah this nigga is going DOWNT