Smollett's case : Pictures of the two Nigerian who've been arrested

Started by mauza, February 15, 2019, 01:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 01:53:21 PM
Wait,  when did they become Nigerians :dead:
the story is that the police had Jussie?s records all along, but they told him they didn?t so they could see what he?d withhold. He waited a week, and removed two specific numbers from the records he gave them, and they zoned in on them immediately as they found that to be quite curious. 

They checked lyft and Uber receipts and believe Jussie helped stage the entire mess. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on February 15, 2019, 02:50:55 PM
the story is that the police had Jussie?s records all along, but they told him they didn?t so they could see what he?d withhold. He waited a week, and removed two specific numbers from the records he gave them, and they zoned in on them immediately as they found that to be quite curious. 

They checked lyft and Uber receipts and believe Jussie helped stage the entire mess.
SERIOUSLY :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 02:53:43 PM

SERIOUSLY :plzstop:
YES snnxnfnnfnc this was revealed RIGHT after his GMA interview yesterday and he canceled the second portion of it :kii: I?m praying this isn?t true because ...   

People aren?t sure if it?s because he?s leaving the show soon and wants to raise his stock a bit, or WHAT, but .... ch. :uhh: i pray not

yummy

I want them to tie me up, drag me to a back alley and plow me

ton

why would you do that on your main phone :plzstop:
And not some prepaid mess from Walmart
Omg

Please let this so be a lie

Buy The Stars✨

Wow wow wow. So Jessie isn't the gay black Tupac we been begging for huh? Lot him ahp.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: tontonton on February 15, 2019, 03:03:33 PM

why would you do that on your main phone :plzstop:
And not some prepaid mess from Walmart
Omg

Please let this so be a lie

He clearly isn't smart or really thought this through.   

BranLover

Gilgamesh.

I really can't believe he was this fucking stupid. That's the only thing that's got me holding out hope that he's not lying.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 15, 2019, 03:19:08 PM
I really can't believe he was this fucking stupid. That's the only thing that's got me holding out hope that he's not lying.
Because I'm fckn flabbergasted :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 03:20:32 PM

SHEe Daniels is probably in on the mess.

Kurama

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 03:20:32 PM

Ur first on my list btw