Smollett's case : Pictures of the two Nigerian who've been arrested

Started by mauza, February 15, 2019, 01:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: Glock on February 16, 2019, 12:26:25 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 15, 2019, 11:11:16 PM
[instagram]

Nigerian kings had to be let go, they found no evidence of them. They have to finish investigation. Like I said OFFICIAL REPORTS ONNNNLLLLYYY!
:blessed:
bby luv
VXBXBXBBXBXBXNNXNNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDDNN

Do u really not understand what this means?  :plzstop:

They more than than likely snitched or something  :plzstop:
This is about to sorta explode

How u refuse to see it is what has me hosting the Grammys without any make up on  :plzstop:
Ok, Alicia. We're gonna see. I'm just saying, I'm sticking to the facts.

ophelia_b

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 15, 2019, 11:11:16 PM
[instagram]

Nigerian kings had to be let go, they found no evidence of them. They have to finish investigation. Like I said OFFICIAL REPORTS ONNNNLLLLYYY!
:blessed:

didn't they officially report this fag was playing sudoku with the phone records

Hakim.

Glock was right y?all

BUSSIE was lying this entire time!! His faggot self is going to jail, period

Cowgirl

GLOCK

Quote from: ThirdWardTrill on February 16, 2019, 07:09:06 AM
Glock was right y?all

BUSSIE was lying this entire time!! His faggot self is going to jail, period
PERIOD!

The Brandy Barbie

Just didn?t add up. Most people that are straight out of Nigeria have a accent.  And Jussie seemed to think they were white. He even said he saw one of their eyes, not his face because it was covered. He would have seen enough to know if they were black or white. He said he reported one guy?s physical stature to police, but didn?t mention him being a huge buff work out guy, which it seems like he would have mentioned...

GLOCK

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on February 16, 2019, 04:19:50 PM
Just didn?t add up. Most people that are straight out of Nigeria have a accent.  And Jussie seemed to think they were white. He even said he saw one of their eyes, not his face because it was covered. He would have seen enough to know if they were black or white. He said he reported one guy?s physical stature to police, but didn?t mention him being a huge buff work out guy, which it seems like he would have mentioned...
!!!!

:plzstop:

These girls don?t want to accept this for what it is  :kii:

Navyman

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on February 16, 2019, 04:19:50 PM
They aren't the suspects!

GLOCK

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 15, 2019, 09:43:00 PM
jessie is kinda SLANDERING you me and every other black gay right now cause if one of us is ever gay bashed ( which i would never wish ) ppl are gonna question if that person is lying now cause of this fag

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Glock on February 16, 2019, 08:05:35 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 15, 2019, 09:43:00 PM
jessie is kinda SLANDERING you me and every other black gay right now cause if one of us is ever gay bashed ( which i would never wish ) ppl are gonna question if that person is lying now cause of this fag
when did he ever consider himself a 'black gay' :uhh: :dead: