BRAN and Sir The baptist are done.. for now! LEW'S MEDICAL REPORT INSIDE

Started by GLOCK, July 11, 2017, 11:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Demm_ on July 11, 2017, 12:56:34 PM
She just needs to keep her love life hidden. I remember when she posted that pic of them getting of the helicopter or some mess and a fan said "I'm tired of men hurting you, etc" and Brandy kinda went in, and I hated that because I said, ch...this fan is probably gonna end up right...and well, don't you know....

But folks were AGGIE for her to announce a pregnancy. She kinda can't win either way.

BigDawg

I don't think there is anything wrong with her. She's just human. I just wish she would keep some things a little closer to the vest.

Harlem

Quote from: CHI CHI. on July 11, 2017, 01:02:57 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 11, 2017, 12:56:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2017, 11:52:42 AM
He didn't pretend they were together. He said IONO where she is, home or somewhere. She's so extra and this is why i no longer stan
I'm gonna have to agree. Brandy has become a liability at this point. There's no music, no acting roles, her styling is messed up and, on top of that, her attitude sucks.
JESUS

Not one lie has been told thou... she needs to disappear, get her ass together and REVAMP... this "Brave" chick she's trying to portray is not cute...

Vonc2002

Iono think anyone was EXCITED about her announcing a pregnancy. The girl was just BURSTING out her damn clothes so we were speculating. That's not the same or hard to understand
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Harlem

Cowboy Nine

FlowerBomb

Bow is right
Like what are we waiting for
There isn't new music to stan for, only snips we heard are with Ray J, and no one is here for that...speaking of HE'S doing a whole visual album despite no one caring or anticipating a damn thing from him. What's stopping Brandy?
There aren't any acting roles where we can watch, half of us don't even care for her acting career anyway.
If she was dressed cute half of us would forgive some her antics, but her bad attitude on top of her looking like she sells incense and shea butter on IG are wearing thin for some of us.

BigDawg

Lol

LOCK HER UHP! SHENEEDS A STRAIGHT JACKET!

the absolute most  :ermm:

jtwoeleven

Nah, folks were constantly in her comments on YT and IG congratulating her and telling her to "tell the truth" about her being "pregnant". So she's caught in a hard place imo.

I do wish she'd keep more personal things private.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: MASTER MOST HIGH DIVINE SAINT on July 11, 2017, 01:08:43 PM
Bow is right
Like what are we waiting for
There isn't new music to stan for, only snips we heard are with Ray J, and no one is here for that...speaking of HE'S doing a whole visual album despite no one caring or anticipating a damn thing from him. What's stopping Brandy?
There aren't any acting roles where we can watch, half of us don't even care for her acting career anyway.
If she was dressed cute half of us would forgive some her antics, but her bad attitude on top of her looking like she sells incense and shea butter on IG are wearing thin for some of us.
v

stfu hun