Alien: Covenant

Started by HUGO, May 21, 2017, 08:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on May 23, 2017, 09:08:49 PM
whats annoying is that i dont even know what the next movie will be about

this was them(writer/director) a few years ago

QuoteLindelof continued, as the initial plan was for Prometheus to spawn its own separate franchise further disconnected from Alien:

?This movie has two children: One of these children grows up to be Alien, but the other child is going to grow up, and God knows what happens to them. And that?s what the sequel to Prometheus would be.?

?Because [the Engineers] are such aggressive fuckers ? and who wouldn?t describe them that way, considering their brilliance in making dreadful devices and weapons that would make our chemical warfare look ridiculous? So I always had it in there that the God-like creature that you will see actually is not so nice, and is certainly not God. As she says, ?This is not what I thought it was going to be, and I think we should get the Hell out of here or there won?t be any place to go back to.?

That?s not necessarily planted in the ground at the tail end of the third act, but I knew that?s kind of where we should go, because if we?ve opened up this door ? which I hope we have because I certainly would like to do another one ? I?d love to explore where the hell [Dr. Shaw] goes next and what does she do when she gets there, because if it is paradise, paradise can not be what you think it is. Paradise has a connotation of being extremely sinister and ominous.?

:melmel:

she was supposed to LIVE and go to 'Paradise' :melmel:

That Prometheus mess is DONE ppl were upset that the aliens weren't shown too much in that film..he recently said the aliens will have more screen time

GRAND

He said he let the fans influence his decision

A few years back he said he wanted to move away from the aliens

He called them boring

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Now his dumb ass is giving people aliens and still pulling average numbers

Shouldbe kept his original storyline  :overit:

GRAND

You guys must not remember how much Ridley Scott was slandering the Aliens during the Prometheus promo

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DAMN. on May 23, 2017, 09:00:21 PM
And I wanted Jussie to live

His shower scene :ohwow:

That scene wasn't believable cause we all know he is a bottom  Queen

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: FlightMedic on May 23, 2017, 12:04:01 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on May 23, 2017, 11:59:29 AM
It was good i just saw it last Night. It needed more aliens I think. They didn't really explain what the tall ass white aliens are either. I knew that David had taken over as soon as he came running out that temple.

I wonder what the next one would be about though ?

Those are neomorphs the 1st aliens they kept progressing until we got the aliens we have now

They couldn't have goo many aliens bc we still needed back story it was a perfect balance imo

I guess that makes sense

Drogon

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 23, 2017, 09:40:53 PM
Quote from: FlightMedic on May 23, 2017, 12:04:01 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on May 23, 2017, 11:59:29 AM
It was good i just saw it last Night. It needed more aliens I think. They didn't really explain what the tall ass white aliens are either. I knew that David had taken over as soon as he came running out that temple.

I wonder what the next one would be about though ?

Those are neomorphs the 1st aliens they kept progressing until we got the aliens we have now

They couldn't have goo many aliens bc we still needed back story it was a perfect balance imo

I guess that makes sense

I think next movie they will give back story on Shaw and what David does to colony of 2000 ppl that were on that ship.

Ridley says next movie is already written and ready to go

BrokenHeartsHeal

Jussie making it to top five out of 20 mofo dying. another milestone :stressed:

GRAND

BAPHOMET.

anyone in here not praising this film is more than likely getting an Aids Nomination from me in the Ghanny thread.

GRAND

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on May 24, 2017, 08:26:59 PM
anyone in here not praising this film is more than likely getting an Aids Nomination from me in the Ghanny thread.
how did you like it king?
:traciandchelle:

Jon

I liked it but I wish David didn't kill Elizabeth. I thought from the prequel trailer they would have a bond. :( :(
Also u could kinda tell the ending from a mile away. lol

Drogon

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on May 24, 2017, 08:26:59 PM

Tbh

KING BENTLEY.

I'm pissed about Shaw

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

H.#.G.*.Z

Drogon

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on May 25, 2017, 01:14:48 AM
I'm pissed about Shaw

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Its also being speculated that shaw was contaminated and David just used what was left of her. But other sources are saying David killed her..i think we will know next movie for sure