Six Feet Under

Started by 4 fucking k, June 01, 2017, 06:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

4 fucking k

Quote from: KingDavid on June 01, 2017, 10:43:25 AM
This show was so brilliantly written this is why I am so critical of shows today. If you don't pull me me in by the first episode you can fucking forget about it period!!  :dead: When it was revealed in the series finale that Claire was the shows main character and it was shown in her point of view, tears came tf streaming  :plzstop: :gorlonfire: The way David was killed  :gorlonfire: When the mom died, I wanted to go too  :gorlonfire: Best show ever tbh  :plzstop:

The way Ruth went out really made me sob like crazy. Nathaniel Sr's standing there and Nate popping up at the door. :gorlonfire: and Ruth died right she saw him omg. Then the fucking ending with Claire. 😭😭😭😭😭 Such a brilliant show.

4 fucking k

Quote from: ?quababe. on June 01, 2017, 08:37:27 AM
Brenda used to get on my nerves. :plzstop:

I loved her tbh. She really grew on me towards the end.

4 fucking k

My fave character is Brenda's mom tho  :plzstop: pessimistic craze self

KingDavid

Quote from: witch on June 01, 2017, 05:44:33 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on June 01, 2017, 10:43:25 AM
This show was so brilliantly written this is why I am so critical of shows today. If you don't pull me me in by the first episode you can fucking forget about it period!!  :dead: When it was revealed in the series finale that Claire was the shows main character and it was shown in her point of view, tears came tf streaming  :plzstop: :gorlonfire: The way David was killed  :gorlonfire: When the mom died, I wanted to go too  :gorlonfire: Best show ever tbh  :plzstop:

The way Ruth went out really made me sob like crazy. Nathaniel Sr's standing there and Nate popping up at the door. :gorlonfire: and Ruth died right she saw him omg. Then the fucking ending with Claire. 😭😭😭😭😭 Such a brilliant show.

It hurt me when my Ruthie departed the earth :loose2when: Claire was iconic  :plzstop: