Official JUSSIE HAS BEEN ARRESTED Celebration THREAD!

Started by GLOCK, February 21, 2019, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

You mean the two stances you?ve merged to make sure u can argue with both sets of girls with opposing sides :omf:

Literally the same shit and same damn girl

Pour up tho.

Ma Lo

" who is black and gay?" Who wrote this article at NBC? What does him being gay have to do with anything? This whole situation is terrible for us and it makes us all look bad. Jussie just tbrough us under the bus, and tne pain has only just begun.

GLOCK

Time to celebrate until they release this MUG SHOT

Kii

Navyman

Akskzkdkkdkdkd
Um what exactly are we wrong about?  It's not a crime to believe what he said initially, he lied we didn't. I proud of the stance I took and will PROUDLY take it again.

Yes I can admit he lied. Crop this in ya quote to make yourself feel better because you were "right" lol

FlowerBomb

February 21, 2019, 08:01:59 AM #49 Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 08:03:56 AM by King Naomi
Quote from: Glock on February 21, 2019, 08:00:32 AM
You mean the two stances you?ve merged to make sure u can argue with both sets of girls with opposing sides :omf:

KYJDHJTHSvvdvsvd
No lie, that's what my sister does she WANTS to be right no matter the fuck what
Sitting on the fence but still being forceful with both opinions so she can claim she was right no matter which you way come at her at :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 21, 2019, 08:00:41 AM
" who is black and gay?" Who wrote this article at NBC? What does him being gay have to do with anything? This whole situation is terrible for us and it makes us all look bad. Jussie just tbrough us under the bus, and tne pain has only just begun.
he made it about him being gay
The moment he made that terrible magazine cut owt
Mess  :plzstop:

This is what he wanted
And now look at it  :plzstop:

And he made it a race thing!

MAGA NATI?!

I?m
Fucking
Calling
Everybody in the industry my relative  :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: King Naomi on February 21, 2019, 08:01:59 AM

KYJDHJTHSvvdvsvd
No lie, that's what my sister does she WANTS to be right no matter the fuck what
Sitting on the fence but still being forceful with both opinions so she can claim she was right no matter which way come at her at :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
nchxjxnjdjdjs

Nigga
That shit is terrible  :plzstop:
I swear to god .. people like this makes me give a  :uhh:
Like why do u like arguing this damn much  :uhh:

GLOCK

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 21, 2019, 08:01:12 AM
Akskzkdkkdkdkd
Um what exactly are we wrong about? 
im fucking pooting

TONK girl just  :plzstop:

Gone

GLOCK

And yeah I feel great for being right
U were one of the girls on here hell bent on arguing wit girls who didn?t believe him

U stormed in quoting me and my sisters
We didn?t quote u or try to prove shit to u
U put that energy out there

Tonk please
Like girl
Just MOVE

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Quote from: b l a c k a s f u c k on February 21, 2019, 08:06:34 AM
Quote from: b l a c k a s f u c k on February 21, 2019, 08:05:17 AM
Quote from: King Naomi on February 21, 2019, 08:01:59 AM

KYJDHJTHSvvdvsvd
Sitting on the fence but still being forceful with both opinions so she can claim she was right no matter which way come at her at :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
So it was an elaborate plan...

When the story first leaked on TGJ , I pretended to act like I didn't trust it and laughed at the details (but secretly knew TMZ would confirm it with Jussie)..

Then, once TMZ confirmed with Jussie as I knew they would, I sided with him too.

Damns
You're pretty sharp, sister.

What I said wasn't even at directed at you but ok  :uhh: :dead:

FlowerBomb