get into Beys INCHES tho

Started by BAPHOMET., June 27, 2019, 12:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

These damaged, trailer park split ends!

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

June 27, 2019, 11:31:46 AM #47 Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 11:35:25 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Kalifornia on June 27, 2019, 11:15:01 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 08:51:58 AM
Are y'all really in here praising a girl for having hair :dead:

dfnnmnmm

Like... :plzstop:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
It's fckn HAIR.  And tbh I assume  all celebs have great hair under their wigs and things.  They have use of the best hairstylist, products, etc. They BETTER have a head full of great hair. I'm only surprised when i run across girls like Naomi. Bitch, how'd yo rich ass let this happen?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia on June 27, 2019, 11:19:56 AM
Quote from: Murrah on June 27, 2019, 11:11:49 AM
Creole people are notorious for colorism and praising "good hair". Let me know when Tina posts a vid of her using an Afro pick on Solange's natural bush.

!!!!
My stepdad's relatives in Louisiana are just like that.

If I ever hear the phrase "So pretty & yella" ever again :dead:
I hate people from the south. So glad I'm not from there UGH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 11:31:46 AM

dfnnmnmm

It's fckn HAIR.  And tbh I assume  all celebs have great hair under their wigs and things.  They have use of the best hairstylist, products, etc. They BETTER have a head full of great hair. I'm only surprised when i run across girls like Naomi. Bitch, how'd yo rich was let this happen?
ccggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CHOKE

I def remember a shady thread asking the Hive to post pics of Beys "real hair"

Well here it is lol

FlowerBomb

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

girls that's her hair  :dead:
no one is putting weave on that just to YANK it up like that :dead:

FlowerBomb

dfnnmnmm

It's fckn HAIR.  And tbh I assume  all celebs have great hair under their wigs and things.  They have use of the best hairstylist, products, etc. They BETTER have a head full of great hair. I'm only surprised when i run across girls like Naomi. Bitch, how'd yo rich ass let this happen?
gfgdfgcdcdcdcdcdfgfdh a lot Naomi's hair damage was done with those heavy ass, tight ass weaves :dead:
Her damage is reversed and now she wears a lot of protective styles now

Vonc2002

Quote from: Laith on June 27, 2019, 11:57:59 AM

dfnnmnmm

gfgdfgcdcdcdcdcdfgfdh a lot Naomi's hair damage was done with those heavy ass, tight ass weaves :dead:
I can believe it.  I heard Brandy's hair was damaged with the constant braiding or sumn but i think hers is also healthier now.  I can't believe people put so much stock into hair, it's kinda coonish imo
WOW! LONG HAIR!
Yea, black people have hair too :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: NMD on June 27, 2019, 12:00:37 PM
Nicki's natural hair:

:gorlonfire:
We saw this the first time u posted it.  Nobody is creaming themselves over this thin ass shit. Move

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 12:02:33 PM

dfnnmnmm

I can believe it.  I heard Brandy's hair was damaged with the constant braiding or sumn but i think hers is also healthier now.  I can't believe people put so much stock into hair, it's kinda coonish imo
WOW! LONG HAIR!

lol

:dead:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 12:02:33 PM

dfnnmnmm

WOW! LONG HAIR!
dffrfrf it's that age old stereotype that black women can't grow their hair.