I must've missed this. So actually Bey and Monica were on a song together

Started by BAPHOMET., November 06, 2015, 12:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plank

Quote from: RIG on November 06, 2015, 01:34:41 AM
;cs;dsddfffff I just dont see Mon' posting a pic of them together and not mentioning that song

"Bey would just always gasp at my vocals after we'd play em back, and i would give her advice about comin
up in this game blah blah blah the book of mathew blah"
DCVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBM

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on November 06, 2015, 12:22:56 AM
Sddfffffff Monica actually dragged back then

Dumb self should've kept practicing

:melmel:

Yeah she really sounded amazing here

Phantom

bbbb there ain't no WAY NamedropICA could have recorded a duet with Bey and not mention it once a week. Dor' you were dreaming on that car ride luv bug.

But umm yea she sounds ok here. Don't know about running circles around anyone, but she's on key and things.

Zankou.

Not quite sure what "rubbing circles" MEANS but yeah she slayed LMAO!

Angel In Disguise

rosone1

IDK.She never says anything her and Faiths duet,that didn't make After the Storm, when she talks about her.

GLOCK

I was always pissed when they had Alicia lipping Monica vocal on that adlib :bvy:

GLOCK

Quote from: rosone1 on November 06, 2015, 09:35:51 AM
IDK.She never says anything her and Faiths duet,that didn't make After the Storm, when she talks about her.
Wait what?????

rosone1

They recorded a song for After the Storm called Best Friend or something.It didn't make the album though.

GLOCK

Hmm
No.
Bestfriend was a song that missy wrote and did for Monica
Faith and missy weren't on good terms then.... So no
That ain't the title :bvy:

Lazarus

Quote from: rosone1 on November 06, 2015, 09:48:52 AM
They recorded a song for After the Storm called Best Friend or something.It didn't make the album though.

I remember that Mya was originally feautred on it but she got replaced with Faith. But the song titled was unknown.

Lazarus

QuoteOriginally Mya was going to lend her voice to a track, but she will probably be replaced by Evans, the spokesperson said.
http://www.mtv.com/news/1470858/missy-dmx-tyrese-to-give-monicas-new-lp-extra-oomph/

rosone1

Quote from: Glock on November 06, 2015, 09:50:36 AM
Hmm
No.
Bestfriend was a song that missy wrote and did for Monica
Faith and missy weren't on good terms then.... So no
That ain't the title :bvy:
That's it.Just checked an old article.And you're right Missy did it.Never knew they had beef during that time.I read Faiths bio about a something that happened with her and Missy in the 90s.