RHOA Preview: Sham vs Fuckdra

Started by Divine Child, April 23, 2017, 09:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: DAMN. on April 23, 2017, 11:44:23 PM
Quote from: Divine Child on April 23, 2017, 11:41:43 PM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 23, 2017, 10:27:29 PM
Kenya needs the check just a much. She's really a joke.

Sheree, one of the originals, made a platform for your black, bumpy faced z-listed ass

Has Sheree done anything with her platform though?A fashion show with no fashions. A house with no appliances. Selling t-shirts and pimping out her son is the only thing she's done in 9 years.
what does that have to do with Sheree making a platform for crater face?

Get off my quotes.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
A corny fool
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

The supposedly "epic" read Phae had on Kenya years ago, which was really a self-read, was definitely rehearsed.

I agree that she is, in general, quick-witted.

Her problem is she thinks people really want light-skinned felons like she did and Shereen does.  Plea'

ssw4919

The ladies couldn't pick their arguments.

Kenya paid Matt, but provoked him.  Which is it?  Did her checks stop? 

Had Peter had his knife fight with Matt by the time this was filmed?  :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on April 23, 2017, 11:49:47 PM
Quote from: hewritez on April 23, 2017, 11:43:28 PM
it's kind of pathetic how these women tout being engaged and being a bride as something worthy of envy.

what exactly are you doing in LIFE?
cause men have you looking foolish as fuck. you have no power.
sssddddddddddssssssssss

Yea her reads were late. It's like.... Well congrats on finally joining the party hun. All of the ladies on that stage have been there and done that since their TWENTIES. :uhh:

Well except Kenya. She's never finding a man.

U have me in here HOLLERING! And yea, kenya aint got no husband, no kids, and no fckn eggs, gravel faced bitch

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 23, 2017, 11:57:52 PM
Quote from: Divine Child on April 23, 2017, 11:54:13 PM
Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 23, 2017, 11:50:05 PM
kenya's fake hair care is flopping and isn't sold in important stores

You mean stores that don't
carry her products? Just say ALL of em and be concise with a bitch

it's not rocket science, unless you're fuckin' slow

BINGO, bbe

Vonc2002

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 24, 2017, 12:53:58 AM
Phaedra 's. Reads always come off as quick n witty.  It's that dam Kenya who seems like she gets her reads from a cue card
I mean this is the same bitch that brought props to a damn reunion. She ain't funny or witty and even when she tries to put thought into some mess, it results in her being dragged........LITERALLY

Divine Child

Quote from: DAMN. on April 24, 2017, 01:09:15 AM
Quote from: Divine Child on April 24, 2017, 01:03:12 AM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 24, 2017, 12:57:10 AM
Nothing about her reads come off "rehearsed" :dead:

Like just shut the fuck up

Everything about her and that southern belle act is rehearsed. You're a dim fool to think otherwise. And THAT'S just THAT.
Phaedra can come off fake as fuck sometimes and very strategic. But nothing about what she says every comes off as "rehearsed".  :dead:

Even with Nene. She was lowkey gathering the shit outta her.

She's very clever and witty. Y'all can ki and talk about how many cases she lost or whatever but the bitch is smart.  :dead:

Kenya is dumb and the few times she came up with something halfway clever was when Ms Lawrence was on the show to back her up. A crafty queen.

Everything about her is rehearsed, those go-to punchlines are tired and she needs to get better material. At this point she's just shading herself anytime she brings up a man or lack thereof.  :dead:

But she is clever. You have to be to spin that faux persona week to week and still have deluded fans thinking your the best representation next to Michelle Obama.

Divine Child

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 24, 2017, 01:20:35 AM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 23, 2017, 11:44:23 PM
Quote from: Divine Child on April 23, 2017, 11:41:43 PM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 23, 2017, 10:27:29 PM
Kenya needs the check just a much. She's really a joke.

Sheree, one of the originals, made a platform for your black, bumpy faced z-listed ass

Has Sheree done anything with her platform though?A fashion show with no fashions. A house with no appliances. Selling t-shirts and pimping out her son is the only thing she's done in 9 years.
what does that have to do with Sheree making a platform for crater face?

Get off my quotes.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
A corny fool

Coming from the gay hotep.

Vonc2002

Divine Child

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 24, 2017, 01:41:10 AM
f
this unstable ass GIRL

So are you a mysgonistic one also or just a self-hating faggot?

Vonc2002

How many times do I have to run yo lonely ass up off of here. seek help, looney toon ass faggot

Divine Child

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 24, 2017, 02:16:26 AM
How many times do I have to run yo lonely ass up off of here. seek help, looney toon ass faggot

Clearly I ain't going nowhere.

GLOCK

Quote from: Trey on April 23, 2017, 10:25:46 PM
And that blue dress is not really flattering on her skin.... She looks like a fucking corpse.

:sevynstreeter:
her ugly ass  :dead: