Brandy is pregnant omg Update: Brandy confirmed she is NOT

Started by 4 fucking k, August 25, 2017, 09:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

I wish people would apply logic in these situations. If she's "been" pregnant this is officially the longest pregnancy ever :dead:

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 26, 2017, 04:02:04 AM
I wish people would apply logic in these situations. If she's "been" pregnant this is officially the longest pregnancy ever :dead:
:kii:  its just funny at this point

b7

Quote from: BigDawg on August 26, 2017, 03:43:53 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on August 25, 2017, 11:38:51 PM
She had a lot of stuff in her front pocket

That Riana chick is messed up for not explaining that, she just let the girl get thrown under the bus.
tears

belly! 

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on August 26, 2017, 04:05:52 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on August 26, 2017, 03:43:53 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on August 25, 2017, 11:38:51 PM
She had a lot of stuff in her front pocket

That Riana chick is messed up for not explaining that, she just let the girl get thrown under the bus.
tears

belly!
:dead:

This damn coat stuffed in her front pocket

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 26, 2017, 04:05:33 AM

dddd i mean the first pregnancy scare made sense, she was with Sir, she gained hella weight out nowhere and she was just acting weird in general. But I guess we can't expect non-fans, especially on TSR to use common sense :dead:

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 26, 2017, 04:18:01 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 26, 2017, 04:05:33 AM

dddd i mean the first pregnancy scare made sense, she was with Sir, she gained hella weight out nowhere and she was just acting weird in general. But I guess we can't expect non-fans, especially on TSR to use common sense :dead:
yea at this point unless she's singing, they're gonna drag her on there regardless

thank God for Chicago right now. she hasn't said a word  :dead:

Ma Lo

She is clearly pregnant..she even has the pregnancy swell and glow..look how she is  glowing now..pregnant downe

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Bavmorda on August 26, 2017, 04:40:06 AM
She is clearly pregnant..she even has the pregnancy swell and glow..look how she is  glowing now..pregnant downe

After seeing that othe pic, she ain't pregnant. I mean the pregnancy rumors have been floating for like 4-6 months now... sis would've been popped or been big as hell. And she just updated her bio again to reiterate that she ain't pregnant.

Marilyn

Oh wait  :dead: Guys it really could just be the shit in her front pocket.

Young

Palladium

Gilgamesh.

I bet the TSR won't post the other pics though  ^o)

I wanna drag the bitch that it to them, she knew exactly what she was doing.

FlowerBomb

BigDawg

Ha, her bio edit!!!

Queen is just tired of eating clean.