crime mob

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

CHOKE

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

I still don't understand why they didn't tone down or diminish Beyoncé's vocals. It made no sense that Deena out-sang Effie the whole movie.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 29, 2021, 11:30:09 AM
I still don't understand why they didn't tone down or diminish Beyoncé's vocals. It made no sense that Deena out-sang Effie the whole movie.

what?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 29, 2021, 11:31:26 AM

what?
The point of the story is that Deena outshined Effie only bc of her looks and not talent. In the movie, Deena ate Effie's vocals tf up.

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

The only role Beyoncé was good in. Beyoncé did tone her vocals a bit. I'm sure She wasn't doing the movie unless she got her own big Effie moment (Listen).
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 29, 2021, 07:22:16 AM
DDSSSSSDDDDDDDDSSSFF
:plzstop:

I can't BELIEVE she even agreed to saying that shit, even in character  :kii: and Matthew allowed it. No wonder they made up that song "Listen". Sdddddd they said no ma'am she does not sing better than Bey

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 29, 2021, 12:52:55 PM
The only role Beyoncé was good in. Beyoncé did tone her vocals a bit. I'm  sure She wasn't doing the movie unless she got her own big Effie moment (Listen).
!!!!!

Beyoncé slayed this role. I was just talking about this with a friend of mine. She really worked hard and nailed all the performance mannerisms as well

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 29, 2021, 11:33:22 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 29, 2021, 11:31:26 AM

what?
The point of the story is that Deena outshined Effie only bc of her looks and not talent. In the movie, Deena ate Effie's vocals tf up.

I know what you meant, i just wanted confirmation you were chattng SHIT as usual ^o)

CHOKE