but only a WEAK bitch woulda answered otherwise

:letsmessfag:

STUNNA GOD

NDJSNDBSNDNNSNDNSNDSNDNNSNDNSNDNSNDNSNNDNSNDNSND

I was gonna make a thread too.

Lollipop >>>

Vonc2002

Actually I dont think beyonce looks better than her FACIALLY 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 07, 2022, 12:37:54 PM
i mean... am a bey...

but only a WEAK bitch woulda answered otherwise

:letsmessfag:
And period
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

I love how she doesn't back down from nobody, even Joseline. I think she lowkey respects her

Joseline: So why you ain't speak when I entered this morning? you really think you that bitch?

Lollipop: I answered you already....

:nowgorl:

Joseline:
:diddraispoot:

Palladium

Quote from: Trey on March 07, 2022, 12:47:23 PM
I love how she doesn't back down from nobody, even Joseline. I think she lowkey respects her

Joseline: So why you ain't speak when I entered this morning? you really think you that bitch?

Joseline:

!!!!!

Queen was giving no fucks the whole episode

sddddddssssssssssssdddssssssss

Vonc2002

This show is about a cabaret but I have yet to see a clip of an actual cabaret show :plzstop:

https://twitter.com/FUCCl/status/1500645919238148097?s=20&t=EfBLVJT4ro-oB7ssSvsYLA
Joseline really be sitting around watching these bitches fight and instigating :omf:

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 07, 2022, 01:51:42 PM
This show is about a cabaret but I have yet to see a clip of an actual cabaret show :plzstop:

https://twitter.com/FUCCl/status/1500645919238148097?s=20&t=EfBLVJT4ro-oB7ssSvsYLA
Joseline really be sitting around watching these bitches fight and instigating :omf:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

FAMÈ

Joseline:
!!!!

The way Joseline fumed up.
NDNDNDNFBFB not throwing Beyoncé into the equation

crime mob

Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on March 07, 2022, 06:15:11 PM

Joseline:
!!!!

The way Joseline fumed up.
NDNDNDNFBFB not throwing Beyoncé into the equation
p;,l[okmpijnhuobgyiftv7dsybunimdsd

that'll get 'er!