So no more performances after Beggin & Pleadin'

Started by Chameleon, May 10, 2016, 12:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

No one thought beggin and pleading was the start of an era till it gained momentum and she said it was her first single :kii:

Some of your don't comprehend well

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 10, 2016, 01:28:35 PM
Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 10, 2016, 01:27:12 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 10, 2016, 01:23:50 PM
  :dead: @ releasing music for fun
V

That is what it felt like tho  :dead:
Like a testing of the waters
How didn't anyone get that from B&P?
It has never given me era!
And I doubt any songs she recorded even resembled this
Right! at what point did this feel like an album coming?  Was it the big release on soundcloud :kii:
MBVCC

She didn't even really confirm that she had started recording the Alber yet
She said that she was gonna get to working on one .. But has never announced being in the studio starting the Alber

Vonc2002

Right! Sorry bertha but this thread has been created before.  Are u expecting us to know something u don't :dead:
Whenever bran is gonna be somewhere we're all hype about it together.  No need to ask any questions,  they'd already be answered
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Big Bertha on May 10, 2016, 01:30:26 PM
No one thought beggin and pleading was the start of an era till it gained momentum and she said it was her first single :kii:

She didn't say it was her first single.  She said TO ME this is my first single.  Words matter and have meaning,  i guess u had to learn this the hard way,  waiting on a damn brandy album in the process :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Chameleon

hoping for a 10 page! Attention seeking!

i made a thread asking a question. Thats seeking attention? Not everyone has as much free time as you

Vonc2002

Quote from: herbie. on May 10, 2016, 01:32:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 10, 2016, 01:27:19 PM
Quote from: herbie. on May 10, 2016, 01:21:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 10, 2016, 01:18:36 PM
Quote from: herbie. on May 10, 2016, 01:17:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 10, 2016, 01:12:43 PM
Please, its 2016. People release music FOR FUN now. I took that as nothing more than a gift to her fans and i definitely didn't think there would be some album coming. Artists release music and videos for no other reason then to put it out there at this point
What major artists are out there shooting professionally directed music videos/spending budget money for "fun"?

I can see if she took her iPhone and decided to do an impromptu mess, but that's not the case.
Answered above
I see you referenced "Pretty Girls".

but...

QuoteIn December 2014, Azalea told Kiss 108 backstage at their Jingle Ball Tour 2014 that their collaborative song would premiere in 2015, "We have a song, which is going to be her first single, coming out next year."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Girls_(Britney_Spears_and_Iggy_Azalea_song)

There was a plan behind that collaboration. They didn't do it for fun, Vonc.
Just because it looks fun doesn't mean it was "for" fun. This is all business when you bring in budgets, etc.
Ok but that isn't the case for everyone so what's ur confusion? :dead:

Your argument is that people release music "for fun".

This collaboration was planned for Brit's single. They shot a big budget video for it and the song still flopped. Obviously we know what that means. It means that they went back to the drawing board.

If it was all "in fun" , why was Iggy in fumes about the lack of promotion Britney did? She basically called her lazy. Which suggests that Britney was expecting her name and a vidya to send the single to #1.

http://www.idolator.com/7598692/iggy-azalea-britney-spears-pretty-girls-single-fail

All in "fun? Iggy wasn't laughing. The song was an official single. She knew that, which is why she was embarrassed and felt the need to point a finger.
Ok, and as ive already stated this isn't the case for everyone and even referenced miley cyrus who LITERALLY just did an album and gave it away :dead:
Are u still confused :kii:

Chameleon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 10, 2016, 01:33:15 PM
Quote from: Big Bertha on May 10, 2016, 01:30:26 PM

She didn't say it was her first single.  She said TO ME this is my first single.  Words matter and have meaning,  i guess u had to learn this the hard way,  waiting on a damn brandy album in the process :kii:

The woman said it was a single  :19k:

Kurama

Please, its 2016. People release music FOR FUN now. I took that as nothing more than a gift to her fans and i definitely didn't think there would be some album coming. Artists release music and videos for no other reason then to put it out there at this point
What major artists are out there shooting professionally directed music videos/spending budget money for "fun"?

I can see if she took her iPhone and decided to do an impromptu mess, but that's not the case.
Answered above

but...

QuoteIn December 2014, Azalea told Kiss 108 backstage at their Jingle Ball Tour 2014 that their collaborative song would premiere in 2015, "We have a song, which is going to be her first single, coming out next year."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Girls_(Britney_Spears_and_Iggy_Azalea_song)

Just because it looks fun doesn't mean it was "for" fun. This is all business when you bring in budgets, etc.

It was for fun love.

Zankou.

Real

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 10, 2016, 01:28:35 PM
Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 10, 2016, 01:27:12 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 10, 2016, 01:23:50 PM
  :dead: @ releasing music for fun
V

That is what it felt like tho  :dead:
Like a testing of the waters
How didn't anyone get that from B&P?
It has never given me era!
And I doubt any songs she recorded even resembled this
Right! at what point did this feel like an album coming?  Was it the big release on soundcloud :kii:

ddddf

Kurama

Vonc2002

Quote from: herbie. on May 10, 2016, 01:39:06 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 10, 2016, 01:35:46 PM
Quote from: herbie. on May 10, 2016, 01:32:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 10, 2016, 01:27:19 PM

Answered above

but...

Ok but that isn't the case for everyone so what's ur confusion? :dead:

Your argument is that people release music "for fun".

This collaboration was planned for Brit's single. They shot a big budget video for it and the song still flopped. Obviously we know what that means. It means that they went back to the drawing board.

If it was all "in fun" , why was Iggy in fumes about the lack of promotion Britney did? She basically called her lazy. Which suggests that Britney was expecting her name and a vidya to send the single to #1.

http://www.idolator.com/7598692/iggy-azalea-britney-spears-pretty-girls-single-fail

All in "fun? Iggy wasn't laughing. The song was an official single. She knew that, which is why she was embarrassed and felt the need to point a finger.
Ok, and as ive already stated this isn't the case for everyone and even referenced miley cyrus who LITERALLY just did an album and gave it away :dead:
Are u still confused :kii:
I'm not confused. I'm addressing a pretty bad example that you brought up as some sort of receipt. :dead: :dead:
and bypassing every other because they support what im saying :kii:
in 2016, artists are releasing music simply to give to fans, thats the point. Ive already said the Britney thing (if its true) isnt the case for everyone. Harping on Britney isnt disproving what I said :kii:

yummy

v

Didn't she put the song on itunes and spotify? :diddraispoot:

Chameleon

May 10, 2016, 01:42:25 PM #58 Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 01:44:35 PM by Big Bertha
Some of y'all are real fucking stupid. When she released it on soundcloud no one assumed it was a single UNTIL she herself stated it was her first single  :uhh:

How is that so hard to grasp?

Chameleon

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 10, 2016, 01:41:54 PM
v

Didn't she put the song on itunes and spotify? :diddraispoot:

They're fuckin DUMB I tell ya