BBW Mess...

Started by XXX., April 10, 2017, 04:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Fuck you. on April 10, 2017, 05:27:26 PM
I just can't at her still being stuck on this tho.
s

You let somebody sleep with yo man and not pop off?
:ummwhat:

Ha!

H.#.G.*.Z

RAY7

I wish Eve would get one good swing on Tami
clearly she was trying to explain to this big doofus that
she didn't mess with Kenny to be malicious
Tami's issue should be with Kenny lying to ppl and cheating
Not Evelyn
Looks like Jackie ran up on her with no fear too

XXX.

From this trailer, it's hard to really tell who is holding onto the past, though.

It seems like Evelyn is the one wanting to suddenly clear her name.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 10, 2017, 05:42:19 PM
Quote from: Marg. on April 10, 2017, 05:31:11 PM
:ohwow:

Anyways, yeah it's late.
s

You're gonna be PERCHED n you know it boy

n

The teas on this show doesn't interest me. I haven't watched since the girls ran up on stage at the reunion and popped Jackie :dead: Love Tam' though.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

KING BENTLEY.

You know what
Tami is Kween, I just realized when you said that lol

H.#.G.*.Z

BigDawg

Quote from: Blond?. on April 10, 2017, 05:44:13 PM
From this trailer, it's hard to really tell who is holding onto the past, though.

It seems like Evelyn is the one wanting to suddenly clear her name.

!

From the clip it looks like Evelyn is out for a redemption mess. She is upset because Tami felt  at the time that Evelyn knew of her when she slept with Kenny and basically wants Tami to retract that. Which is why Shaunie and Jackie are trying to shove Evelyn down her throat. Not to mention that Tami has always said that she didn't care Evelyn slept with Kenny, she cared about the fact that they were building a friendship and Evelyn withheld this information from her. But yea they need to let it go.

Palladium

Quote from: Blond?. on April 10, 2017, 04:29:49 PM
Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 10, 2017, 04:28:17 PM
Ch we all know Jackie can't fight...she's just trying to stay alive  :plzstop:

Mid-fight, Jackie always gives a "Let's go to Starbucks and discuss this like women!"

:kii:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: BigDawg on April 10, 2017, 04:42:46 PM
Evelyn is making a bigger issue of it than need be. Sis, you fucked Kenny and he was married to Tami...whether you knew it or not. Now Evelyn wants this new image but completely disregard the past. Own it and move on.

If I take Evelyn at face value (and that's a big if), why would you be mad if someone didn't know you were married?  The culprit is yo husband.  :overit:

That said, Tami's contention has always been that EVERYONE knew she was married to Kenny because they were both famous, so Evelyn must be lying.  Which is probably true.

I'm surprised they're digging up beef from like six years ago.  I thought they made up after the fight?

BigDawg

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 10, 2017, 08:55:23 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on April 10, 2017, 04:42:46 PM
Evelyn is making a bigger issue of it than need be. Sis, you fucked Kenny and he was married to Tami...whether you knew it or not. Now Evelyn wants this new image but completely disregard the past. Own it and move on.

If I take Evelyn at face value (and that's a big if), why would you be mad if someone didn't know you were married?  The culprit is yo husband.  :overit:

That said, Tami's contention has always been that EVERYONE knew she was married to Kenny because they were both famous, so Evelyn must be lying.  Which is probably true.

I'm surprised they're digging up beef from like six years ago.  I thought they made up after the fight?
They seemed to had squashed it but things were weird the last season of the Miami franchise. Evelyn pushed Tami away for some reason and started slick talking in the media a lil bit.

XXX.

Evelyn definitely knew he was married.

Evelyn just has to start owning that she didn't give a fuck about much back then.  She was young.  Just own it.