Black Gay Men in the US facing 50-50 risk of HIV Infection

Started by fresh, June 03, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Quote from: Guilty on June 03, 2018, 05:47:32 PM
& I know this is an issue within the gay black community especially, but I hate how these headlines gain the most traction, but you'll never see headlines about white gays massively undertesting
At least BG's are testing and actually getting diagnosis
yesssssssssssssssssssss

kills me how this is a black gay issue

:kii: :kii: :kii:

but w/e

ton

African Queen

The folks on prep you are dissing are still better than fags fucking raw. At least they are drastically cutting their risk of getting hiv. Prep provides 92-95% protection from HIV and condoms provide 96-98% protection. Also it is almost impossible to get hiv from someone who is undetectable which is why diagnosis and medication is so important. If all hiv positive people were able to take their medication properly the disease would be eradicated. My sister who is a dr did her thesis on this and I helped her edit it so I know a fair bit about this. 

BAPHOMET.

b7

Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 05:29:30 PM
And to think there's still girls out here letting niggas nut in their ass.
BreeditRaw, RawRods, RawStrokes and the rest of the girls got these niggas living in a weird fantasy land that does NOT need to be reenacted
:mmyulost:

Just, no. Smh

b7

Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 05:33:30 PM
I have a close friend who was dating a nigga for 6 months and he was HIV+ the entire time.  My friend asked him early in the relationship his status, and he told him he was negative.  Even to the point that when my friend wanted to use condoms their first time, the guy was like, "I mean, we can use them if you want!  But YEAH!  Never had anything! LOL!"

And I guess that was enough to disarm my friend and make him think the guy was clean. SMH.  6 months later, he finds out the guy has been positive for almost 10 years.  All the poz girls wanna say, "UNDETECTABLE! LOL!"  ...... and my friend has since gotten tested... and was negative in 2 different tests.

But it's also an issue with poz guys who are "undetectable" not telling their partners.  Granted, you have to be responsible for your self, but STILL..... it's disgusting! 

Faggots are gross.
Stories like this really really don?t help the stigma. I understand not being as upfront after a few dates and the simple getting to know you/experiencing each other?s energy phase, but to straight up lie and deceive to the point where ur cackling about it and actually coercing someone into fucking you raw? :uhh:  niggas enjoy condomless sex THAT much? I really can?t

African Queen

If 1/2 of black gay men in the USA have HIV then at least half of you have it or will have it very soon.  :uhh:

b7

Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 05:37:44 PM
Quote from: fresh on June 03, 2018, 05:35:36 PM
Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 05:33:30 PM
I have a close friend who was dating a nigga for 6 months and he was HIV+ the entire time.  My friend asked him early in the relationship his status, and he told him he was negative.  Even to the point that when my friend wanted to use condoms their first time, the guy was like, "I mean, we can use them if you want!  But YEAH!  Never had anything! LOL!"

And I guess that was enough to disarm my friend and make him think the guy was clean. SMH.  6 months later, he finds out the guy has been positive for almost 10 years.  All the poz girls wanna say, "UNDETECTABLE! LOL!"  ...... and my friend has since gotten tested... and was negative in 2 different tests.

But it's also an issue with poz guys who are "undetectable" not telling their partners.  Granted, you have to be responsible for your self, but STILL..... it's disgusting! 

Faggots are gross.

OMG I'd be pissed.
those 'undetectable' gorls get offended if you call them poz. they're like NO I'm UNDETECTABLE. its all poz to me

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.  I was really pissed at my friend, because after it all came out, he was still being nice and cordial with the nigga.  Like, this faggot played with your life.  He was breaking down and going through it before the test results came back.  But it's like that "Negative" made him flip the script.  I hate to be so emotionally invested in my friends' affairs, but sometimes you just have to let them know when they're fucking up.

I really couldn't take him still talking to the nigga after it! 

"It's hard to just walk away cold turkey from 6 months!"

n

Please!
fggggghhhhhhhhhh not the fuck it AINT

Freemala Harris

[youtube autoplay=1 start=389][/youtube]

ugh

why did they have to put that fool walter hampton in here  :overit:

its sad that when we get visibility its always about doom & gloom or a DL narrative

b7

Yea i really wish people didn't look at HIV the way that they do, but the liars like Cody's friend had to deal with, and the media of course, really set people back that have contracted it and actually would be honest if given the chance in the dating world. mess

b7