Black Gay Men in the US facing 50-50 risk of HIV Infection

Started by fresh, June 03, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fresh

I don?t fuck raw, but I hate condoms tbh.

This fag wanted to suck my dick, and told me to put a condom on. I showed his ass th door.. bye fag.

:cheerup:

yummy

QuoteToday, a white gay man in the US has a 1 in 11 chance of being HIV positive.

I'm gonna need to see a source for some of these statistics

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 03, 2018, 11:54:30 PM
QuoteToday, a white gay man in the US has a 1 in 11 chance of being HIV positive.

I'm gonna need to see a source for some of these statistics

fnnfncncncm @ 1 in 11

I meant to say earlier, i hate the stigma and definitely don?t buy all of these stats. MANY humans have lied about their status and don?t get tested, straight/trans/gay and gender nonconforming

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: fresh on June 03, 2018, 11:41:08 PM
I don?t fuck raw, but I hate condoms tbh.

This fag wanted to suck my dick, and told me to put a condom on. I showed his ass th door.. bye fag.

:cheerup:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Navyman

Quote from: Freeruu on June 03, 2018, 11:30:59 PM
[youtube autoplay=1 start=389][/youtube]

ugh

why did they have to put that fool walter hampton in here  :overit:

its sad that when we get visibility its always about doom & gloom or a DL narrative
Why do yall hate Walter? Hes talking about the very thing this thread is about.

BRockaBaby

They also have said half of the gay men in america at age 22 will have HIV by the time theyre 50.

BRockaBaby

It really makes you not wanna do shit, even with condoms. Its fucking ridiculous.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 05:39:11 PM
OH, AND LET ME ADD!!!  THE WORST PART!

He told my friend, "I knew you weren't positive!  After we first fucked unprotected, I was monitoring you for symptoms.... You didn't get sick or get a rash or anything.... so I knew you were good!"

Like, the fucking AUDACITY!

OMG!

I'm mad all over again!

What in the the entire fuck

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ton on June 03, 2018, 10:03:38 PM
Dont believe this mess honestly

Especially after it was revealed only 1/3 white gorls get tested

Bye

But be safe regardless

Kalifornia.

They really are trying to make Black men the face of HIV/AIDS

Bulldagger

June 04, 2018, 01:15:40 AM #70 Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 01:15:54 AM by Bulldagger
Wow. Well, if that?s the case I?m going to be non-black exclusive. Pink booty chasing here I come!

I refuse to give myself to a nigga and get hiv/aids behind it. It?s just not worth it.

Inject My Lips

I finally got tested in March (I know i'm trash) and now I can never go back to having random hookups.  I've never been reckless so I always assumed I was clean, but actually knowing that I'm clean has made me prioritize my health waaay above a quick nut.  I don't know how some guys can get tested monthly and still wind up on Jack'd or engage in risky behavior.  My next sex partner is gonna have to get tested with me.

b7

Quote from: BRockaBaby on June 04, 2018, 12:38:47 AM
It really makes you not wanna do shit, even with condoms. Its fucking ridiculous.
precisely

Bulldagger

June 04, 2018, 01:18:12 AM #73 Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 01:19:26 AM by Bulldagger
Quote from: 1RIG on June 03, 2018, 11:34:48 PM
Yea i really wish people didn't look at HIV the way that they do, but the liars like Cody's friend had to deal with, and the media of course, really set people back that have contracted it and actually would be honest if given the chance in the dating world. mess

I will not date someone will HIV/AIDS whether thery?re truthful or not and that is my choice. It?s absurd to say you?re shaming someone by saying no.

Bulldagger

June 04, 2018, 01:20:55 AM #74 Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 01:21:58 AM by Bulldagger
Damn, when the black straight homophobes say black gay niggas got aids, are they lying? HSHGHAHSHG! HAAAA!

I hate niggas more than anything because WE continue to let these statistics happen to us. I mean, do we even given a fuck. And if they aren?t true, how about we conduct our own research and studies.