The Voice battles starting this week- Brandy debuts

Started by RAY7, March 29, 2021, 10:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: FRANCE on March 30, 2021, 03:23:05 PM
Any song they selected, these 2 would've butchered. Covering Brandy songs aint easy, especially for J Hud type singers.

maybe if they chose one in full voice brandy was cooing on baby

maybe talk about our love or he is

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

FRANCE

The song choice was fine. The melody is simple enough with Baby where u can play around with it, change up the melody and actually do something special with the song. These 2 ladies just couldn't. And a part of The Voice battle round is not necessarily to pick a song that suits them but its to challenge them and take them out of their comfort zone to see who can interpret the song the best. 

BrandyFromTheFuture

the blond girl wasnt good at all!

so good to see brandy on this show and also being talked about on jimmy fallon!!!

Ma Lo

March 30, 2021, 07:26:48 PM #19 Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 07:27:18 PM by The Night King
This wasn't good at all but the judges gave good feedback. I'm on the fence with anyone performing Baby other than Brandy. It's a song that was specifically built and written for her from the ground up. It even has her personality in it somehow. A lot of her music is like that come to think of it.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

People need to get it together when they sing a Brandy song.
:dead:
BRANDY