M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

From my life experience as a Scorpio. We just don't mix too well with Aquarius as friends, we work better as lovers. They understand each other better than any other sign, can see right through the other and that can become a problem for the scorpio(Monica) because we hate for people to know us too well. Both signs like to have a certain mystique about themselves.  I can see Monica playing a lot of head games with brandy just for fun, add all that with there history and i just don't ever see them being buddies.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Scott.

That's not true. I'm an Aquarius and my closest friendships are with Scorpios.

Harlem

March 18, 2018, 06:34:42 PM #4548 Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 06:47:43 PM by Harlem
That 4everbrandy101 page posted her winning that award at Soul Train and she gave Monica this big hug... come on now they need to dead whatever they got going on and at minimum be cordial... I appreciated their friendship before the 2nd duet
:stressed:

Young

Keepitreal

Quote from: demetriusrocka on March 18, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
From my life experience as a Scorpio. We just don't mix too well with Aquarius as friends, we work better as lovers. They understand each other better than any other sign, can see right through the other and that can become a problem for the scorpio(Monica) because we hate for people to know us too well. Both signs like to have a certain mystique about themselves.  I can see Monica playing a lot of head games with brandy just for fun, add all that with there history and i just don't ever see them being buddies.
yeah I definitely see mo playing a lot of head games with bran  :dead: I can see her throwing shade and laughing it off with a jk  :dead: she definitely playing the social media/imaging game well cause she had bran looking like a bitter person lol

b7

Quote from: Young on March 18, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

this is probably my fave pic of them

This and the ones at that Clive party in 2011 before the tragic Clive party the very Next year. mess

Young

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Keepitreal

I wonder is she in the studio..if she is I hope she in or going in with new young producers..

Young

Young

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on March 18, 2018, 11:46:07 PM
Their dynamic makes me scream sdddddd

DVBCNCNFF

The way Bran was dancing and getting her life in that IABTM promo too  :plzstop:

This damn frick and frack!