Quote from: shante smith on May 09, 2024, 06:13:56 PM
Quote from: BrandyFromTheFuture on May 09, 2024, 06:09:02 PM
Quote from: shante smith on May 09, 2024, 06:00:19 PM
Quote from: BrandyFromTheFuture on May 09, 2024, 05:55:12 PM
Quote from: makeme on May 09, 2024, 05:35:47 PM
Quote from: BrandyFromTheFuture on May 09, 2024, 02:50:42 PM
Quote from: shante smith on May 09, 2024, 02:46:14 PM
Quote from: BrandyFromTheFuture on May 09, 2024, 02:42:42 PM
Quote from: shante smith on May 08, 2024, 09:37:19 PM-op0=ie57i4ws4ir6dfyfyv;ff79f7pf7pfp7f7pf7p7f7pjjbjbjbjbjbjjbjbjjb  bcvcv vc vc v vv v

instead of making video collages they should be finding ways to go over and fight in the sand

but i promise u if given the opportunity they'll still be perched at home worrying about MET Gala

why are you being so ignorant
cuz I want them to fight for what they believe in? :usureuok:
some people raise awareness on social media. Maybe the video is silly but it's pretty ridiculous to say the only valid thing someone could do if they wanna help is go over there and ,,fight in the sand". This might be funny to you, but we're still talking about real people here. Even if you don't care, or care about other issues more...why not just ignore the ,,annoying activists" then?

hmmmmm...I mean.. take your own advice. He's entitled to his opinion and allowed to express how he feels. If you don't like it, maybe just 'ignore' him? Right??
Nobody gives a fuck if you're annoyed by hearing about humanitarian issue - it just makes you look like a shitty person, when you shout it out into the world instead of shutting up.
sometimes it's not about "hearing about a humanitarian issue"....it can also be the messenger luv

i could have a very worthy cause to talk about but if i walk up to someone and start screaming in their ear about it....and the person tells me to stfu and back tf up...and even possibly say "fuck you and your cause"

are they a shitty person or just annoyed by my overtly obnoxious and overbearing antics in the moment?

think about it boo.

yes, but what does that have to do with the original video in this post? I know we wanted to enjoy the MET Gala looks but certain countries militaries always strike whenever there's something big like the superbowl or met gala happening to allegedly seize the moment of distraction. So i feel like this video does make sense. Also, who was yelling at you?
it has a lot to do with how people respond to a lot of this Gaza-related mess luv.
in general

me telling someone to go fight in the sand is ultimately me questioning how strongly they believe in what theyre pushing onto others.

a lot of mess becomes "trendy" to advocate for and this Gaza mess is no different.

many people pretty much turn it into a joke with their antics. as we can see in the OP

dramatic music! contrasting scenes!

gimme a break. if u really take something serious youre not preoccupied with dramatizing it like its a movie or something.

there's always gonna be those people, i do agree with you.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

kendrick lamar

Quote from: BrandyFromTheFuture on May 09, 2024, 06:49:06 PM
Quote from: shante smith on May 08, 2024, 09:37:19 PM-op0=ie57i4ws4ir6dfyfyv;ff79f7pf7pfp7f7pf7p7f7pjjbjbjbjbjbjjbjbjjb  bcvcv vc vc v vv v

instead of making video collages they should be finding ways to go over and fight in the sand

but i promise u if given the opportunity they'll still be perched at home worrying about MET Gala

some people raise awareness on social media. Maybe the video is silly but it's pretty ridiculous to say the only valid thing someone could do if they wanna help is go over there and ,,fight in the sand". This might be funny to you, but we're still talking about real people here. Even if you don't care, or care about other issues more...why not just ignore the ,,annoying activists" then?

hmmmmm...I mean.. take your own advice. He's entitled to his opinion and allowed to express how he feels. If you don't like it, maybe just 'ignore' him? Right??
Nobody gives a fuck if you're annoyed by hearing about humanitarian issue - it just makes you look like a shitty person, when you shout it out into the world instead of shutting up.
sometimes it's not about "hearing about a humanitarian issue"....it can also be the messenger luv

i could have a very worthy cause to talk about but if i walk up to someone and start screaming in their ear about it....and the person tells me to stfu and back tf up...and even possibly say "fuck you and your cause"

are they a shitty person or just annoyed by my overtly obnoxious and overbearing antics in the moment?

think about it boo.

yes, but what does that have to do with the original video in this post? I know we wanted to enjoy the MET Gala looks but certain countries militaries always strike whenever there's something big like the superbowl or met gala happening to allegedly seize the moment of distraction. So i feel like this video does make sense. Also, who was yelling at you?
it has a lot to do with how people respond to a lot of this Gaza-related mess luv.
in general

me telling someone to go fight in the sand is ultimately me questioning how strongly they believe in what theyre pushing onto others.

a lot of mess becomes "trendy" to advocate for and this Gaza mess is no different.

many people pretty much turn it into a joke with their antics. as we can see in the OP

gimme a break. if u really take something serious youre not preoccupied with dramatizing it like its a movie or something.

thats all im saying

:cheerup:

many of them are annoying af with these performances

of course people dying isn't a kii kii

but a lot of these "advocates" def are

Purple Moon

Quote from: shante smith on May 09, 2024, 06:50:49 PM

think about it boo.

in general

thats all im saying

many of them are annoying  :supluv:  with these performances

the question is, does it matter if they're doing it for attention or rather from the good in their heart? :supluv: 

kendrick lamar

May 09, 2024, 06:57:00 PM #51 Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 07:01:30 PM by shante smith
Quote from: BrandyFromTheFuture on May 09, 2024, 06:55:16 PM

think about it boo.

in general

thats all im saying

the question is, does it matter if they're doing it for attention or rather from the good in their heart? :supluv: 
it def matters if its for attention

better yet, it matters if people can SENSE if its for attention and/or not genuine

cuz ultimately they're USING a serious matter to satisfy their selfish needs.

and if someone picks up on that....
they're not gonna take them seriously...theyre gonna tell them to stfu

and may even mock the cause to piss them off or antagonize them for fun
since they wanna play around with the gorls

Amazing

He is 2% Jewish. Don't you know?
 :disgusted:

Amazing

Yeah. Literally millions of people starving to death while having bombs rained down on them is funny I guess...

kendrick lamar

Quote from: Amazing on May 09, 2024, 07:01:06 PM

He is 2% Jewish. Don't you know?
 :disgusted:
sjncnjsdjndsjnsdjnds

mazel tov!

Purple Moon

Quote from: shante smith on May 09, 2024, 06:57:00 PM

think about it boo.

in general

thats all im saying

better yet, it matters if people can SENSE if its for attention and/or not genuine

the last part is very immature though imo.

ophababes.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 09, 2024, 06:16:21 PMI don't agree with innocent people being killed. Especially for political purposes and greed. However, this has been going on in Africa for decades, and it's sponsored by the US and other European countries. I also never see the Arab gorls on the front line for injustice against Blacks.

That's exactly why I'm not putting my neck out. Let them hoes fight.

VERY much this

kendrick lamar

May 09, 2024, 07:22:22 PM #57 Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 07:37:01 PM by shante smith
Quote from: BrandyFromTheFuture on May 09, 2024, 07:19:19 PM
Quote from: shante smith on May 09, 2024, 06:57:00 PM

think about it boo.

in general

thats all im saying

the last part is very immature though imo.
well one could argue that using causes like they're fashion statements isn't super mature either

seems like a fair fight tah me

Justaway_

wow that guy with the ridiculous ass brandy ai-generated picture lashed