RHOA UPDATE: The OFFICIAL cast inside. Im not playing this time. LOLZ

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka (+ 1 Hidden) and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ophababes. on Today at 07:13:24 AMn @ them not casting akilah

missed oppurtunity
Quote from: Boomz on Today at 06:48:46 AMhttps://x.com/madbeefs/status/1790489658851201394

Hmmmmm...

If they offered Sheree anything, it was a friend of mess. I don't believe anything else.

And Akilah was probably a bore. They tested her out

Kalifornia.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on Today at 02:01:18 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 14, 2024, 08:52:31 PMUnpopular opinion, but they should've kept Courtney for one more season.
!!!!!! Why could I see Courtney and Porsha getting ready to throw HANDS?

:plzstop:  :plzstop:

!!!!!!
That's literally why I said it hfgfgghhh

I could see her and Porsha at odds, and I feel like she'd be a better fit with this new group of girls.

She also has mess with Drew.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ophababes. on May 14, 2024, 05:20:21 PMcan't wait for porsha (and shamea by association) to be lashed to smithereens !!!

:blessed:  :scrumptious:
d

Y'all want this to happen so bad and it's clearly not gonna happen. If anything, it's being set up for Kenya to be lashed again. :dead:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M-Rocka on Today at 09:25:36 AMhttps://x.com/tvdeets/status/1790726153717621137

I have a feeling that she'll be full time again next season. Cynth' is going to be the voice of reason.

I think they're working her back into the fold as well.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 14, 2024, 05:38:03 PMI can vibe with this cast. It's giving "protect Porsha at all costs" cause you know Shamea and Drew are gonna ride for her regardless.
s

!!! This "Porsha takedown" is not happening. Sorry to disappoint yall.

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

And I told y'all faggots Shamea was getting a peach and Cynthia would likely return as a friend.

STUNNA GOD

Cynthia is mature but would fit with this group. Sheree doesn't and she really just cheapens the brand, same with Marlo.

Shamea is actually COINED, married, and always ready to mess. I think it was a great move. I think Ming Lee should've been casted as a friend with Cynthia though