The fact that they look better now than ever ssddddd

Started by Young, August 23, 2021, 12:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Mya is so smooth and effortless with everything. A talented and regal Libra Kwee'  :feelinmyself:

Amazing

Fillers and botox are considered cosmetic procedures.

You saying they haven't done nothing?  :uhh:

Gilgamesh.

Even when Bran had those swollen cheeks during Broadway?

b7

Quote from: Spanish on September 09, 2021, 04:25:53 AM

again, Black people >>>>

Sorry babe

b7

September 09, 2021, 05:40:29 AM #144 Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 05:41:51 AM by Somebody's RIG
Brandy was likely using vocal steroids or whatever for Broadway (allegedly) but that face is natural, period. No nose job and blah blah, no matter how ya slice it.  I thought that's the kinda SURG' we were talking about. Now .... People like the Olsen twins could use a procedure or two

:omf:

Cartierline

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 09, 2021, 05:40:29 AM
Brandy was likely using vocal steroids or whatever for Broadway (allegedly) but that face is natural, period. No nose job and blah blah, no matter how ya slice it.  I thought that's the kinda SURG' we were talking about. Now .... People like the Olsen twins could use a procedure or two

adkjakjda
i think they've had enough babes
https://www.etonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/video_1920x1080/public/images/2018-04/et_olsen_twins_042018.jpg?h=c673cd1c&itok=vB17Xm0F

Amazing

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 09, 2021, 05:38:26 AM
Quote from: Spanish on September 09, 2021, 04:25:53 AM

again, Black people >>>>

Sorry babe

BOY don't black this and that to me. I know what it is.

أنا قريبك

Gilgamesh.

You can believe that if you want to. It was def fillers or Botox imo. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Cartierline on September 09, 2021, 07:49:28 AM

adkjakjda
i think they've had enough babes
https://www.etonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/video_1920x1080/public/images/2018-04/et_olsen_twins_042018.jpg?h=c673cd1c&itok=vB17Xm0F
gdfgdfgdf

Dayum