Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Ulysses

b7

b7

Purple Moon

From that introduction rap to Hear me...my jaw is on the floor. This is really Brandy at her finest. This show and the music will make people fall in love with her all over again. Damn i want a acoustic album now...i can so hear Sara Bareilles singing that song too!
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Kalifornia.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 18, 2021, 09:22:57 AM
I just need four seasons. I don't even think 5 is necessary.

Tho I hope Bran will release an album during filming I highly doubt it. She see the music on the show as music that will satisfy the fans, she will learn that may be a misconception. No matter how many features she does and music for the show I still need an official studio album, and sooner than later

I'm happy we'll be getting music from the show, but she still needs to be working on HER music.

By all means do your thing Queen. Get out and go for those opportunities, but let's not put music on the back burner anymore.

Especially after only ONE album in the last 8 years and failing to release the deluxe mess as promised.

b7

b7

Purple Moon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:14:35 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 18, 2021, 12:12:42 PM
DAMNIT
she sounds BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLL
This is the kinda music brandy shoulda incorporated into her catalog a while ago. Something stripped back and acoustic sounding so we can hear her gorgeous tone. It's not all about stacks, bgvs, and harmonies.  This will fuck around be one of my favorite songs of hers
omg i just realized there are literally no bg's etc here...yea, only Brandys voice is ENOUGH sometimes. Its so pretty ugh

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on October 18, 2021, 12:18:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:12:01 PM
Guys wait......

JESUS Bran is really going OFF on these raps
Eve gotta stay in character bur I know she cant like getting out-rapped by Cinderella :dead: :dead:
vggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lemme listen to the rest and stop stanning for a second. Whew shit

BrandonBranlee

It feels like finally ima lose Brandy. In a good way. She ain't gonna just be ours no more. This is what she sings in that bar or Cafe? Lmao. Amazing. Back on top ❤️

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:25:46 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 18, 2021, 12:24:23 PM
Brandy sounds so good singing.

Naturi be SPITTIN bitch :dead:

This Mexican girl sucks. Sorry.
Yea her and brandy are lowkey the best rappers for me
yea that Lil Kim training did Naturi GOOD

Purple Moon

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 18, 2021, 01:45:05 PM
God Bless Brandy forever!!!

Whoever decided to hand her singer songwriter ass a guitar, deserves every award there is for this show

:plzstop:

yes!!!!