Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summertime

To maintain this type of career is beautiful and rare especially for a black actress.  She stays with an acting check every 2-3 years.

Young

Not her being iconic in both acting n fckn singing

She's another caliber of STAR

Not everyone is able  :feelinmyself:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on November 01, 2021, 08:43:39 PM
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on November 01, 2021, 08:34:27 PM
Quote from: Troye on November 01, 2021, 07:45:23 PM
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on November 01, 2021, 07:09:59 PM
Quote from: Troye on November 01, 2021, 06:08:30 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 01, 2021, 06:04:57 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 01, 2021, 12:10:06 PM
Love Bran on this too!
is there any other rapper that ever had their own harmonies during their verses?

Can only think of Missy

SN i still really want a bran X missy song .. does anyone else want this or just me?  :plzstop:

I think the only reason we haven't gotten this yet is because Missy and Monica have so many tracks together

yeah i can see that! it def needs to happen though.

There's so many people Brandy has yet to work with that she could really do a lil something with. Missy is for sure one of them.. Swizz Beatz is another. I want more Organized Noise and Brandy.... WyClef and Brandy  :plzstop:

I could go on forever.... put brandy on and in everything... every movie tv show and song  :wub:

I want her to nab the main voiceover role for a future Disney movie.  I can feel it coming with Starting Now, Queens, and The View theme song.

I would love that too.. I also would love to see her as a character in the MCU ... that Disney also is connected to

Young

long-timeTheRoofFan

I want to see her do more and more stuff...

I think she has barely scratched the surface and now Sy is grown, we have Brandy Full Moon 2.0 energy out here.. ANYTHING is possible..

Because I want her to be the Disney queen for years to come... I was just looking at what they have coming down the pipeline in the next few years.

Snow White And the Seven Dwarfs is about to get a live action remake... I think Brandy would murder the scary witch role.

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

They are about to do Bambi the same way that they did The Lion King... Brandy would be awesome as Bambi's mom

Reese Witherspoon is about to produce a live action "Tink" movie about TInkerbell.. Brandy should nab some kind of role in that

I'd also love to hear Brandy sending in more songs to soundtracks again for Disney and otherwise ....

:flamebroiled:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Buy The Stars✨

b7

Quote from: Young on November 01, 2021, 08:58:56 PM
Not her being iconic in both acting n fckn singing

She's another caliber of STAR

Not everyone is able  :feelinmyself:
Talk about it King!!!

Shit

:plea:

:butwait!:

b7

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on November 01, 2021, 09:08:17 PM
I want to see her do more and more stuff...

I think she has barely scratched the surface and now Sy is grown, we have Brandy Full Moon 2.0 energy out here.. ANYTHING is possible..

Because I want her to be the Disney queen for years to come... I was just looking at what they have coming down the pipeline in the next few years.

Snow White And the Seven Dwarfs is about to get a live action remake... I think Brandy would murder the scary witch role.

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

They are about to do Bambi the same way that they did The Lion King... Brandy would be awesome as Bambi's mom

Reese Witherspoon is about to produce a live action "Tink" movie about TInkerbell.. Brandy should nab some kind of role in that

I'd also love to hear Brandy sending in more songs to soundtracks again for Disney and otherwise ....

:flamebroiled:
:plzstop:

STAN!!

b7

Quote from: Troye on November 01, 2021, 09:46:02 PM
Brandy really is THAT girl huh?
!!!!!

Hmmm.... Yea, that's what I've gathered the last few years for sure. Can't wait to see what kinda lashings we getting served up with next

Ma Lo

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...