Tiwa & Brandy Video Out Now! (Tiwa shares new BTS video inside)

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, October 12, 2021, 03:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

I'm just stanning so I'm a bit more irrational nnhffbbb

Ma Lo

Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 12, 2021, 04:29:48 PM
Is this the first time Brandy's been in 4K in a music video? She looks STUN

Ggggggfcgvbbhdd

Not stunning in 4K she looks like a final fantasy character here

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on October 16, 2021, 10:12:43 AM
No it isn't that's why I said "I bet" maybe read my post carefully next time instead of trying to quote me, show off and be seen and get others to join in with you on the wrong path you going down right now trying to play games with  me.
i wasnt attacking you.

Ma Lo

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 16, 2021, 10:44:13 AM
No it isn't that's why I said "I bet" maybe read my post carefully next time instead of trying to quote me, show off and be seen and get others to join in with you on the wrong path you going down right now trying to play games with  me.
i wasnt attacking you.

Don't make me do to you like those Pharisees did to Jesus and you know you look just like him. Let me get my whip.

Ma Lo

FRANCE

Quote from: The definition on October 16, 2021, 07:24:13 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 16, 2021, 06:30:11 AM
Quote from: cheap......to me on October 16, 2021, 06:20:07 AM
Thé international gals are coming through

!!! I honestly think it's Tiwa's fanbase that are pushing the song, everytime I go the barber I hear this song :blessed:
Tiwa has a strong fan base in Africa, almost all the comments on the video are from Africa

She's huge. My Nigerian friends tell me she's the Beyonce of Nigeria.

Which is why when this song was initially announced and some folks were saying she's working with unknowns, I was like,  :uhh:

b7

b7

b7

Quote from: cheap......to me on October 16, 2021, 10:27:58 AM
That's a weird assumption dndndndj
Brandy wrote on the song I think any money earnt is automatically paid out
Brandy has been pushing that PEN omg

The definition

Most international fans haven't heard from Brandy in mainstream since the early 2000s, most comments on the video are welcoming 'Brandy back' like she hasn't done anything since

b7

Quote from: The definition on October 16, 2021, 12:53:30 PM
Most international fans haven't heard from Brandy in mainstream since the early 2000s, most comments on the video are welcoming 'Brandy back' like she hasn't done anything since
she's pretty big in Nigeria and they love Afrodisiac (the song) and RHD i believe. A lot of them want music like this from her. It's so funny how every group has a fave version of Brandy  :kii: i love it

And now when she comes back to West Africa to perform, it's gonna be fucking pandemonium.

:plzstop:

Andthecategoryis...

That's not true, she's loved in Africa but hardly ever goes which I don't understand. Bran better understand and get into her markets. If I was her, I woulda been left the damn states and became an International superstar gal. I hope she does more songs like this.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on October 16, 2021, 10:51:37 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 16, 2021, 10:44:13 AM
i wasnt attacking you.

Don't make me do to you like those Pharisees did to Jesus and you know you look just like him. Let me get my whip.
lol ok

b7

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 16, 2021, 01:14:53 PM
That's not true, she's loved in Africa but hardly ever goes which I don't understand. Bran better understand and get into her markets. If I was her, I woulda been left the damn states and became an International superstar gal. I hope she does more songs like this.
:blush:

Bran is bout to be everywhere, i fear.  She seems to be in a space of doing all she can, as often as she can and i pray that remains and only gets better and better. Depression is an ugly, bald headed hoe that keeps many of us in the house but I'm glad she's shitting on her.