Y’all can we talk about that Jennifer Hough gorl for a second?

Started by Lucid Salvatore, October 15, 2021, 09:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on October 15, 2021, 07:04:18 PM
Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 15, 2021, 09:42:44 AM
Quote from: plastic on October 15, 2021, 09:41:23 AM
i pray none of ur female relatives are ever sexually assaulted  :uhh:
I feel for her but what was the point of going on a talk show? Nicki wasn't the one who raped her. I could see if Nicki and Kenneth were going around doing intervenes, taunting, etc..

I wish you would shut the hell up.
Now was that nice?

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 15, 2021, 07:13:39 PM
Quote from: Annie on October 15, 2021, 05:34:12 PM
Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 15, 2021, 05:28:53 PM
Quote from: Annie on October 15, 2021, 05:28:11 PM
This was posted before
:receipts:
Hough vs family Petty
https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/complaint_jennifer_hough_v_kenneth_petty_nicki_minaj.pdf

I still see statements in this thread we have discussed weeks ago, it's all in the lawsuit.
I bet you sat there and read all 27 pages too.

Yes i do research instead of waiting and saying I will eventually do research. Or start discussions with rumors and misinformation. Plus 27 pages isn't a big deal in my opinion.  :omgwatshappening:
I'm not reading 1 page let alone 27 pages of material based on someone I "dislike" :blink:

And that's why Annie knows what she's talking about and you don't, even regarding someone you "like"

Ma Lo

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 15, 2021, 07:27:49 PM
Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 15, 2021, 07:13:39 PM
Quote from: Annie on October 15, 2021, 05:34:12 PM
Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 15, 2021, 05:28:53 PM
Quote from: Annie on October 15, 2021, 05:28:11 PM
This was posted before
:receipts:
Hough vs family Petty
https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/complaint_jennifer_hough_v_kenneth_petty_nicki_minaj.pdf

I still see statements in this thread we have discussed weeks ago, it's all in the lawsuit.
I bet you sat there and read all 27 pages too.

Yes i do research instead of waiting and saying I will eventually do research. Or start discussions with rumors and misinformation. Plus 27 pages isn't a big deal in my opinion.  :omgwatshappening:
I'm not reading 1 page let alone 27 pages of material based on someone I "dislike" :blink:

And that's why Annie knows what she's talking about and you don't, even regarding someone you "like"
I would "like" for you to get the fuck outta my face.
:ummwhat:

Annie

Well actually before this mess I listened to a lot of Nicki's songs. I used to think Monster was one of the best female rap verses written....so dislike is a big word. Some of her songs were on REPEAT for years. I have ignored a lot of drama over the years and just enjoyed her music. After reading about this case in particular and the recent trending topics I can't listen to the music the same way.

I am really frustrated with her. She really tried to use her status to convince her fans that the victim was simply lying. And I have seen Barbz cyberbully, send death threats and write the most heartless things about this woman as a result. (The vaccine misinformation/reluctance & the recent attack on Leigh Anne to protect Jesy were also very sad to see.) I think she is fully aware of the influence she has on people and likes that other people do her dirty work. It's also hypocritical to ask attention for mental health when she is a bully and she can't take criticism at all. So yes I finally muted her and unfollowed. 

All things go..I guess? 

/.\

Annie

Anyways I guess I'll listen to Lauryn Hill's tiny discography again :letsmessfag: and a bit of Azealia problematic Banks.

/.\

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Annie on October 15, 2021, 05:48:21 PM
But sentencing is already scheduled. Hough will not recant her story. So yes her rap career will continue but her husband is in big trouble. 

who cares hun .. yall said queen was gonna get cancelled and it didnt happen .. ACK .. we love to see it

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Troye on October 15, 2021, 10:47:59 PM
Quote from: Annie on October 15, 2021, 05:48:21 PM
But sentencing is already scheduled. Hough will not recant her story. So yes her rap career will continue but her husband is in big trouble. 

who cares hun .. yall said queen was gonna get cancelled and it didnt happen .. ACK .. we love to see it

Because she's posting pics on instagram and interviewing housewives? Lol. Let it simmer hun.