Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: cheap......to me on October 16, 2021, 04:46:11 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 16, 2021, 04:42:24 AM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 04:39:47 AM
yeah, cuz people who marry for money always say "i married him for his money"
and dont say things like "it was just love at first sight"

dffsdfdsfsd

gosh. its not a bad thing if she did see some dollar signs while dating him.
:uhh:

money is important when ur thinking of marrying and building with someone.

Djdjdhdhdh put it like this. If he wasn't a billionaire Eve wouldn't be married to this red thing, flat out.
now this I agree with

b7

Quote from: Marilyn on October 16, 2021, 07:32:34 AM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 04:11:39 AM
she has def secured the bag and im not mad at her.
u can be financially stable urself and still desire a man who makes much more than u.

As the fuck she should. Who the fuck wanna pay for everything? That's why Toni divorced Keri and Keyshia left that little SoundCloud rapper. Ain't no way I'm digging in my wallet for every god damn thing. Nicki gone eventually divorce that bum cause I know she tired too. His victim ain't even suing him she suing her. You BETTER marry wisely.
i wouldn't say that's the sole reason all of those women divorced those men. I'm sure it didn't help matters, but, all of those men were likely insecure about their status and position and their behavior may have reflected that, whether it be through infidelity, mental abuse, etc. 

You aren't wrong though.  I can't stand to see a lot of these men elevated to a certain status just because the women feel like they have to make their lovers feel like "MEN". We see it all the time smh

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 08:10:23 AM
Congratulations, Eve! 5 kids is enough imo. Plus something else is going on with Brianna that I don't think they would write another baby in, but I could be wrong.
oooh

You got me hype for this show

:ohwow:

Yes, P. Sex!

Aalumeci.

I didn't think what I said would be taken so far ......................... I just looked at the guy and said ......... gotta be something else

dfh
d
fh
dsfh

The Bone Thugs song literally started playing in my head and the post was born nmnnnnnnnnnnnn

Didnt know some girs would take such offense. Didnt know we had so many Eve's on here tbh

shante smith

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 16, 2021, 01:01:03 PM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 04:11:39 AM
she def married up

i see what lonz is saying.

yeah eve made her coins but she wasn't on some nicki type of superstar

her hubby is reportedly worth 5x more than she is.

she has def secured the bag and im not mad at her.
u can be financially stable urself and still desire a man who makes much more than u.
!!!!!

She also lights up when she talks about this man, including his kids sdddd u can tell she actually likes him outside of the coin too. I personally want nothing to do with a white man or white anything when it comes to romance, but, hey. Happy for Kwee
yeah im sure hes a nice guy

and im totally for black women moving away from that whole "loyalty" thing with black men and dating outside of the community if they feel its necessary

shes just doing whats best for her and i aint mad at it

shante smith

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 16, 2021, 01:10:44 PM
I didn't think what I said would be taken so far ......................... I just looked at the guy and said ......... gotta be something else

dfh
d
fh
dsfh

The Bone Thugs song literally started playing in my head and the post was born nmnnnnnnnnnnnn

Didnt know some girs would take such offense. Didnt know we had so many Eve's on here tbh
dssddssd

DopeSoul.

Seems like she's been having fertility issues

b7

dfh
d
fh
dsfh

sddddddddd gotta be something else has me pissing

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 16, 2021, 02:28:07 PM
Seems like she's been having fertility issues
!!!

Probably why she waited to show her belly until she was almost 100% sure she'd be ok. Pregnancy in general sounds scary af

ophmani

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 01:00:41 PM
nevermind. found an example of you assuming someone was with someone JUST for money
like i thought i would.

sfsffsfs

Quote from: ophliyah on August 25, 2020, 01:47:58 PM
and the thing of it is, his exes shittttttttttt all over this thing

even if he was just gay or wanted a trans gor, he could found sumn better than this thing. this nigga literally just wants money  :dead:

did u hear him say that in an interview? if not, you dont know what ur talking about! :uhh: no proof!

stop projecting and speculating booba. sfsffssf
it could be love!

if i recall, this was about jeffrey star correct?

yea, so my BASIS for this statement was the fact that he had a whole girl and child at home that he just up and left for this thing

LOL

what else ya got babes
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Didnt know we had so many Eve's on here tbh

ya learn somethin new everyday

:letsmessfag:

shante smith

October 16, 2021, 05:07:11 PM #116 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 05:09:03 PM by Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹
Well unless you have proof of him saying it wasn't for love and genuine interest in Jeffrey and was for money ....(preferably during an interview lol)

according to the little rules u introduced in here , you're simply projecting and speculating.

u wrote the rules in here luv, not me
I'm simply upholding them

ophmani

incorrect

i said there was no BASIS for the speculation that was happening in regard to eve

i just provided the BASIS upon which i made my statement

lol, anything else?

shante smith

October 16, 2021, 05:12:12 PM #118 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 05:14:30 PM by Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹
What "basis" is can be very subjective

Some could argue that the optics of Toni and bird man together in itself is basis enough to conclude shes with him for money.

But there's no proof

And men leave their families and wives for mistresses and others they genuinely care for everyday - especially those who are undercover gays and finally ready to live their truth .

So your basis of concluding that guy was with Jeffrey for money only is just as strong as Lonz's was with Eve

Mndjdnfnfn

In other words, it may be true but it's still an ASSUMPTION. I believe that's the word u used .

ophmani

the optics of simply seeing two people together isn't a basis upon which you could draw a conclusion about their motivations to be with each other

so anyone arguing that would be dumb

nor is that what i did when it came to the jeffrey star mess. so yea our statements arent the same

xcvccc anything, ELSE ???