Eve Announces Her Pregnancy

Started by Freemala Harris, October 15, 2021, 05:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 08:14:39 AM
How many regular folks y'all know having kids in their 40s? It's not wise to me, but Eve, Halle, JLO and the rest of them have money for proper care so kudos to them. Good luck Eve!

What do you mean by proper care? People in their 40's are very capable.... I mean, how many of us know at least 2 people who were raised by elderly grandparents?

ophmani

Quote from: bby ddy on October 16, 2021, 11:44:01 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 16, 2021, 08:09:24 AM
I agree with Afro. I was thinking about this and her age isn't the shocking thing to me (42 ain't that old by today's standards), but the fact that they've been together like ten years and they're only now having a baby seems strange.

I feel like old dude is probably showing signs of losing interest, which after years of marriage is natural. I don't think it's a literal as her trying to trap him but she probably feels more secure now that they're blood family, not just on paper.

Or maybe they were struggling with fertility.....

!!!!!

like... all of the projections an assumptions without even a TIDBIT of basis is so strange to me.

i could see if there was an interview or some social media mess fueling this speculation. but theres been literally NOTHING to even hint at what's being said in here lol
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

shante smith

October 16, 2021, 12:08:04 PM #92 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 12:10:08 PM by Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹
people make conclusions about celeb relationships all the time with no personal connection or evidence to back up their assumptions. they dive into gossip and give their input .

im sure one could take just a minute or two to find you doing the same on this board .

it's nothing new- plz stop acting like it is .

it's not unreasonable for someone to say eve "married well" ....and that she may have intentionally done so - considering her husband is worth 5 times more than she is.

a lot of people tend to be very strategic when it comes to who they pair with and marry. which again, is a good thing.

i would say it is unfair to assume eve married him JUST for his money, with no other factors involved with that decision. but to say money definitely has nothing to do with it, is just....a tad naive.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 12:08:04 PM
people make conclusions about celeb relationships all the time with no personal connection or evidence to back up their assumptions. they dive into gossip and give their input .

im sure one could take just a minute or two to find you doing the same on this board .

dfffffffffffffff

it would not take that long.

shante smith

October 16, 2021, 12:18:14 PM #94 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 12:30:35 PM by Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹
of course no one is gonna flat out say in an interview, "well part of the reason i married him is because he has loads of cash lolz i knew i would be SET."

so this evidence that lonz would need to really support his theory would honestly NEVER come - even if he's actually right
can we get real? lol

of course all we're gonna hear about is how they love the person for their personality and blah blah blah
which could also be true.

but yeah. GODni never said she wanted birdman for his coins, but that didn't stop us from "projecting" and "speculating". sfsfsfs

is it different for eve's man cuz he's white? :uhh:

shante smith

ophmani

i would say it is unfair to assume eve married him JUST for his money, with no other factors involved with that decision.

which is what lonz said. glad we agree. have a great day

:dead:

i bet you've done it too!

gvvcvv no

shante smith

October 16, 2021, 12:44:45 PM #98 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 12:45:27 PM by Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹
but even so...

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 12:18:14 PM

GODni never said she wanted birdman for his coins, but that didn't stop us from "projecting" and "speculating". sfsfsfs

is it different for eve's man cuz he's white? :uhh:

can u explain that before u bid ur good day?

ophmani

oph NEVER said she only wanted him for money.

vbvvvvvccv anything else bby ?

shante smith

October 16, 2021, 12:51:41 PM #100 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 12:55:25 PM by Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹
Quote from: ophliyah on October 16, 2021, 12:47:18 PM
oph NEVER said she only wanted him for money.

do u have an issue with those who say she is?

does it seem unreasonable (or random) to you in any way?

Aalumeci.

Quote from: ophliyah on October 16, 2021, 12:43:48 PM
i would say it is unfair to assume eve married him JUST for his money, with no other factors involved with that decision.

which is what lonz said.

No I didnt.

shante smith

October 16, 2021, 01:00:41 PM #102 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 01:07:08 PM by Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹
nevermind. found an example of you assuming someone was with someone JUST for money
like i thought i would.

sfsffsfs

Quote from: ophliyah on August 25, 2020, 01:47:58 PM
and the thing of it is, his exes shittttttttttt all over this thing

even if he was just gay or wanted a trans gor, he could found sumn better than this thing. this nigga literally just wants money  :dead:

did u hear him say that in an interview? if not, you dont know what ur talking about! :uhh: no proof!

stop projecting and speculating booba. sfsffssf
it could be love!

b7

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 04:11:39 AM
she def married up

i see what lonz is saying.

yeah eve made her coins but she wasn't on some nicki type of superstar

her hubby is reportedly worth 5x more than she is.

she has def secured the bag and im not mad at her.
u can be financially stable urself and still desire a man who makes much more than u.
!!!!!

She also lights up when she talks about this man, including his kids sdddd u can tell she actually likes him outside of the coin too. I personally want nothing to do with a white man or white anything when it comes to romance, but, hey. Happy for Kwee

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 16, 2021, 04:41:14 AM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 04:14:45 AM
she "married up", and thats a fact.

its not a bad thing or anything to be defensive on her behalf about lol
u dont have to be "broke" to marry up.

sfsfsfs lonz was being shady but theres truth to what he said.

Pretty much.
cfffffffffggggggg