Eve Announces Her Pregnancy

Started by Freemala Harris, October 15, 2021, 05:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afrodisiac15

Gilgamesh.

I agree with Afro. I was thinking about this and her age isn't the shocking thing to me (42 ain't that old by today's standards), but the fact that they've been together like ten years and they're only now having a baby seems strange. 

I feel like old dude is probably showing signs of losing interest, which after years of marriage is natural. I don't think it's a literal as her trying to trap him but she probably feels more secure now that they're blood family, not just on paper.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Congratulations, Eve! 5 kids is enough imo. Plus something else is going on with Brianna that I don't think they would write another baby in, but I could be wrong.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

How many regular folks y'all know having kids in their 40s? It's not wise to me, but Eve, Halle, JLO and the rest of them have money for proper care so kudos to them. Good luck Eve!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Mrd0ndada

Her husband isn't a billionaire.    
🙄

Young

sssss

Yawl get up on here and type anything huh

shante smith

he's def not a billionaire, but she married someone who's reportedly worth 5x more than she is.

there's a significant gap in their net worth. and again, that's OK . and actually good for her

im sure she brings just as much value into his life as he does to hers.

RAY7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 08:14:39 AM
How many regular folks y'all know having kids in their 40s? It's not wise to me, but Eve, Halle, JLO and the rest of them have money for proper care so kudos to them. Good luck Eve!
exactly

ophmani

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 16, 2021, 04:42:24 AM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 04:39:47 AM
yeah, cuz people who marry for money always say "i married him for his money"
and dont say things like "it was just love at first sight"

dffsdfdsfsd

gosh. its not a bad thing if she did see some dollar signs while dating him.
:uhh:

money is important when ur thinking of marrying and building with someone.

Djdjdhdhdh put it like this. If he wasn't a billionaire Eve wouldn't be married to this red thing, flat out.

vccxxc and you have NO basis to make that statement

but go awf
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Aalumeci.

Rxxf

42 ain't that old. 
My grandmother had her last child at 45 in the 1980's.
BRANDY

bby ddy

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 16, 2021, 08:09:24 AM
I agree with Afro. I was thinking about this and her age isn't the shocking thing to me (42 ain't that old by today's standards), but the fact that they've been together like ten years and they're only now having a baby seems strange.

I feel like old dude is probably showing signs of losing interest, which after years of marriage is natural. I don't think it's a literal as her trying to trap him but she probably feels more secure now that they're blood family, not just on paper.

Or maybe they were struggling with fertility.....