Brandy hits 1 Billion Streams on Spotify

Started by TogetherAgain, June 08, 2022, 01:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

June 09, 2022, 12:36:15 AM #45 Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 12:36:44 AM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Seven on June 09, 2022, 12:19:09 AM
Also, it's not JUST "Love Again" that's resulting in high streams for B7. From what I was able to find:

"At least 6 tracks of one album have to be streamed to make streams count for the album, with 12 tracks being the maximum counted."

In other words, streaming "Love Again" again alone would not count toward 100M+ album streams unless people are also streaming a minimum of five other songs on the album. So people really are fucking with B7 despite it not having any "hits", which I think speaks to her relevance and staying power in what otherwise can be a fickle, ageist, sexist, and racist industry.
The gorls really love to discredit Bran, huh?

Rxxf

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 09, 2022, 12:36:15 AM
Also, it's not JUST "Love Again" that's resulting in high streams for B7. From what I was able to find:

"At least 6 tracks of one album have to be streamed to make streams count for the album, with 12 tracks being the maximum counted."

In other words, streaming "Love Again" again alone would not count toward 100M+ album streams unless people are also streaming a minimum of five other songs on the album. So people really are fucking with B7 despite it not having any "hits", which I think speaks to her relevance and staying power in what otherwise can be a fickle, ageist, sexist, and racist industry.
The gorls really love to discredit Bran, huh?

BRANDY

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

I never got into the debut, maybe I'll give it a full listen soon.

Killa Kipp

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 09, 2022, 12:39:31 PM

WHAT!!!!!!! that album is severely underrated.  it screams 90s to me.  And that voice on that little girl.  You can tell she was a whitney STAN

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Micheal Watson

you're taking about German charts bby

Harlem

Quote from: Killa Kipp on June 09, 2022, 06:26:32 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on June 09, 2022, 12:39:31 PM

WHAT!!!!!!! that album is severely underrated.  it screams 90s to me.  And that voice on that little girl.  You can tell she was a whitney STAN

I wanna fight Atlantic for not giving her a Hype Williams video for Always On My Mind
:stressed: