Brandy accepts her "FlowHERS" award

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, November 11, 2023, 12:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Ulysses on November 12, 2023, 07:04:29 PMVery unrelated to this thread, but I've seen 2 Netflix movies this week where Queen was part of the soundtrack. "I Wanna Be Down" (I don't remember the movie) and "Baby" which played during "Reptile". Netflix been giving Queen her flowers also

Love this.

I wonder what the other movie was.
BRANDY

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Dee on November 12, 2023, 08:08:58 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 12, 2023, 07:07:23 PMYes, I heard her in the Justin Timberlake movie. Atlantic continues to push her music.  I hope Motown does that too with her new music.

I lowkey think Atlantic wants Bran back under their roster
Exactly >>><<<
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Harlem

As a legacy act, it'll make so much sense for them b/c she made them millions in the 90s/early 00s & you can only imagine if they actually continued pushing Full Moon & picked better singles for Afrodisiac

NEW MOON

Quote from: Harlem on November 13, 2023, 12:01:20 AMAs a legacy act, it'll make so much sense for them b/c she made them millions in the 90s/early 00s & you can only imagine if they actually continued pushing Full Moon & picked better singles for Afrodisiac

If they had let Black Pepper be fully realized...

how these labels sabotage themselves should be studied.

Buy The Stars✨

November 13, 2023, 11:13:50 AM #35 Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 11:14:25 AM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: Ulysses on November 12, 2023, 07:04:29 PMVery unrelated to this thread, but I've seen 2 Netflix movies this week where Queen was part of the soundtrack. "I Wanna Be Down" (I don't remember the movie) and "Baby" which played during "Reptile". Netflix been giving Queen her flowers also

it was 5 nights at freddys which was a TERRIBLE MOVIE just TERRIBLE  but it was released in theaters and peacock

Summertime

Quote from: NEW MOON on November 13, 2023, 01:54:41 AM
Quote from: Harlem on November 13, 2023, 12:01:20 AMAs a legacy act, it'll make so much sense for them b/c she made them millions in the 90s/early 00s & you can only imagine if they actually continued pushing Full Moon & picked better singles for Afrodisiac

If they had let Black Pepper be fully realized...

how these labels sabotage themselves should be studied.

They really sabotaged themselves not letting the Cinderella soundtrack come out.
They were too busy trying to box Brandy in when the versatility of her voice and her musical ear would have brought them even more money.
That soundtrack would have brought them millions.
I still think they were mad she wouldn't resign and couldn't get her into a 360.
Brandy is truly an inspiration bc the odds have been stacked against her and she always comes back.

Ulysses

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 13, 2023, 11:13:50 AM

it was 5 nights at freddys which was a TERRIBLE MOVIE just TERRIBLE  but it was released in theaters and peacock
Ahhhhh that's what it was!! And yes, it was terrible

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Ulysses on November 13, 2023, 01:18:23 PM

Y'all got a timestamp in the movie? I don't think I can sit through this mess LOL.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 13, 2023, 01:33:31 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on November 13, 2023, 01:18:23 PM

Y'all got a timestamp in the movie? I don't think I can sit through this mess LOL.

Gimme sec I'll get it for you

Buy The Stars✨

its at 1 hr and 21 min into the movie. its brief but its there lol

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 13, 2023, 02:23:38 PMits at 1 hr and 21 min into the movie. its brief but its there lol
Thank you.