ABC Working on "Cinderella" Documentary + 25th Anniversary Special August 23rd

Started by Seven, August 10, 2022, 01:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

Disney is truly the gift that keeps on giving. I hope they find another television project or feature film for her in the near future, but AFTER we get B8!

Summertime

Groundbreaking movie and it being on Disney Plus has connected Brandy to Generation Z.  I can see her doll coming back since Mattel has Disney license again.  I am excited to see what else comes from Brandy being part of the Disney family.

ReVon

Quote from: Say Something on August 11, 2022, 06:42:40 PMGroundbreaking movie and it being on Disney Plus has connected Brandy to Generation Z.  I can see her doll coming back since Mattel has Disney license again.  I am excited to see what else comes from Brandy being part of the Disney family.

:gorlonfire:

Harlem

Sovereign.

I'm sorry but the way Whitney set Brandy's career up with this one role  :plzstop:  I'm going to be a weeping mess.  :'(

b7

Quote from: Harlem on August 11, 2022, 06:25:53 PMBrandy I fuckin ICONIC... And I love how all these anniversaries are reminding the GP
She looks amazing

:plzstop:

Sovereign.

Also, I know ABC and other production companies are offering Queen new roles  :sobusyjetsetter:

Harlem

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on August 12, 2022, 12:30:13 AM
Quote from: Harlem on August 11, 2022, 06:25:53 PMBrandy I fuckin ICONIC... And I love how all these anniversaries are reminding the GP
She looks amazing

:plzstop:

Like fuckin gorgeous! The only way I ever want to see her moving forward