Started by STUNNA GOD, August 10, 2022, 11:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

FRANCE

Lucid Salvatore

I don't know what has me screaming more.... the fact that she referred to Lizzo as Precious, or the fact that the girl on the right tried to save her ass

"She is precious tho! Lizzo is precious! No harm intended lolz  :-P "

:plzstop:

b7

hewritez

omggg

I don't like how Andy started giggling tho...white f@g

Cowgirl

Quote from: hewritez on August 11, 2022, 10:44:21 AMomggg

I don't like how Andy started giggling tho...white f@g

Yea, that was unprofessional. Kathy is clueless af in general so that makes it wrong on his end.

Killa Kipp

Yo I was watching last night and was gagged... like wow :hmph:

she didnt even say Gabby.  This heffer said Precious lol

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

RAY7

They really think we all look the same smh
and even if it was Gabby Sidibe, Precious isn't her real name

Cowgirl

August 11, 2022, 11:21:18 AM #11 Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 11:21:30 AM by Big Barbie
I don't really use Kathy like that so I'm not trying to defend but I really don't think she meant any harm. She saw a full-figured black woman and "Precious" was the first name that came to mind. I doubt she even knows the movie's story.

hewritez

Yeah Kathy is oblivious but Andy laughing irks me. He gives racist yt f@g vibes. If you notice the two men in the back didn't laugh but kinda gave a "um...not co-signing this" tea meanwhile Andy and all the whites in the audience ki'd down. Yuck

Remember when Andy tried to get Tituss to throw shade at Eddie Murphy and Tituss dug in that ass. He is kinda sus

Edge gorl

Boomz

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 11, 2022, 11:21:18 AMI don't really use Kathy like that so I'm not trying to defend but I really don't think she meant any harm. She saw a full-figured black woman and "Precious" was the first name that came to mind. I doubt she even knows the movie's story.

Jahshdjdjdjd

This ain't a good defense. That character is what she thinks when she sees any big black woman?  :unsure: