Jojo next on the Brandy praise train

Started by RAY7, January 27, 2016, 11:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

FRANCE

January 28, 2016, 12:42:12 PM #16 Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 12:42:39 PM by Francois Lite
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on January 28, 2016, 12:39:46 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on January 28, 2016, 12:16:47 PM
Who?

Gor you've tried this mess before and got Tori's ass dragged for filth...

Drag JoJo on a stage to perform.

I said what I bomboclawt SAID!

Bigmacthawoppa

The only reason you're always coming for Jo's throaK is b/c you feel threatened by her in the face of your fave.

I'm just sayin watch it before this thread turns into people takin turns rippin out Tor's platinum blond doodoo curls  :letsmessfag:

FRANCE

January 28, 2016, 01:05:54 PM #19 Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 01:07:07 PM by Francois Lite
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on January 28, 2016, 12:49:49 PM
The only reason you're always coming for Jo's throaK is b/c you feel threatened by her in the face of your fave.

I'm just sayin watch it before this thread turns into people takin turns rippin out Tor's platinum blond doodoo curls  :letsmessfag:

JoJo a threat? To whom? :kii:  :uhh:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 28, 2016, 01:05:54 PM

Let's not get messy, just realize there is no need for you to run up into a thread throwing unwarranted shade. That's all I'm saying.

And that Tori's boring af.

FRANCE

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on January 28, 2016, 01:10:43 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on January 28, 2016, 01:05:54 PM

Let's not get messy, just realize there is no need for you to run up into a thread throwing unwarranted shade. That's all I'm saying.

And that Tori's boring af.

JoJo stays perched at her shows and keeps begging her on Twitter to do a collab tho.

Bigmacthawoppa

Lol that doesn't bother me one bit. Soul sistas n stuff. If Jo loves your fave so much why do you hate her? They're both talented women.

FRANCE

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on January 28, 2016, 01:17:01 PM
Lol that doesn't bother me one bit. Soul sistas n stuff. If Jo loves your fave so much why do you hate her? They're both talented women.

I actually love JoJo. But I'm very let down with how her era is being handled. I can't go up for ha like that anymore.

Zankou.

!!!

her music has been DISGUSTING .. and she looks like trailer trash in this vidya

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 28, 2016, 01:22:20 PM

I actually love JoJo. But I'm very let down with how her era is being handled. I can't go up for ha like that anymore.

I agree, and I've been disappointed by what she's released so far. But I still love her voice and think she bring some good shit if she's focused. I like Tori a lot and think she has a phenomenal voice but I was let down by her material as well. It's just the times really.

FRANCE

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on January 28, 2016, 01:26:28 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on January 28, 2016, 01:22:20 PM

I agree, and I've been disappointed by what she's released so far. But I still love her voice and think she bring some good shit if she's focused. I like Tori a lot and think she has a phenomenal voice but I was let down by her material as well. It's just the times really.

True. JoJo's best music >> Tori's best. But Tori's team is keeping her visible.

Even the Tringle and how the promo has been for it, totally underwhelming. So when I say "Who?', I'm saying "Where is she and what is she doing? Who is her manager?" This bitch got lawyers to pay; they need to stop fucking up.

KingOfHearts

January 28, 2016, 01:35:07 PM #27 Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 01:35:24 PM by KingOfHearts
Damn she look like an aged out Jenny from Forest Gump  :dead:

But c'mon for the praise tho!!
:ohwow:
My Queens!!

Gilgamesh.

RekeRig

Jojo said she's always hated her pale tone and would always tan and wear certain shades of makeup, but she's embracing her natural look now

I think that's why she looks different