Trump indicted on criminal charges

Started by crime mob, March 30, 2023, 05:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

March 30, 2023, 09:59:09 PM #15 Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 10:03:12 PM by Big Barbie
nndfnfnxnncnf

I think Trump has been beefing with Fox News for a few months now

The definition

This will just make him win the next election, he's gonna be like Nelson Mandela to his base when this is over

Justice Jackson

I don't think this will help him. People were already tired of him when Joe Biden won. That wasn't some fluke. He's a criminal, a liar, he mishandled the pandemic, and one of his last acts was to incite the insurrection after he had already lost.

His base is loud but they aren't some huge insurmountable force. He won in 2016 because Hillary was unpopular (mostly lies and propaganda). Yet she still won the popular vote and Donald trump threaded the needle in the rust belt to win the electoral vote by a combined several thousand votes
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Annie

This is wonderful news, lock him up  :raycharles2urmess:

/.\

Ma Lo

March 31, 2023, 05:42:57 PM #21 Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 05:43:55 PM by Saint
Not my girl  Fanni, Jack Smith, Stormy Daniels, Leticia Jones all fighting for little stands and pieces of that wig Stormy save some for the other girls damn she served :kii: He is finished.

como la whore

Amazing

The view gorls must fingering themselves.
 :plzstop:

Cowgirl

April 04, 2023, 12:26:47 PM #24 Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 12:31:09 PM by Big Barbie
Sounds good on paper. "Justice!" but he'll walk free.

Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

The definition

Nothing will happen to him, even if he's found guilty, he will be given a fine max, and he will still be able to run for President in 2024

Aalonso.

Not a criminal for President  :plzstop:

well a proven criminal.

CHOKE

Ahahsjsjsjsjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdudufjdjdfjf