Which celebs do you think are on Ozempic?

Started by Kalifornia., April 08, 2024, 07:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD

Kalifornia.

shante smith

April 08, 2024, 07:52:43 PM #6 Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 07:53:36 PM by ….ok.
people judge women for being fat then judge then judge them for how they lose the weight

sfsfsfsffsfsfssf

the preoccupation with their bodies is something that should be studied

'empic is a bit scary (especially considering the stories i've heard from people who have taken it) but if it's working for someone and they're being medically supervised id say its their business

all we can do is worry about ourselves and hope people are being safe with whatever they're doing.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Plastic. on April 08, 2024, 07:42:23 PMn

that's a preroll  :dead:
The way they get on here and LIE about any and everything. :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ....ok. on April 08, 2024, 07:52:43 PMpeople judge women for being fat then judge then judge them for how they lose the weight

sfsfsfsffsfsfssf

'empic is a bit scary (especially considering the stories i've heard from people who have taken it) but if it's working for someone and they're being medically supervised id say its their business

all we can do is worry about ourselves and hope people are being safe with whatever they're doing.
What a mature statement and yea. The girls get dragged when they gain 15 pounds but they're not supposed to do something to help them maintain a comfortable weight?

shante smith

April 08, 2024, 08:10:14 PM #10 Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 08:10:49 PM by ….ok.
Quote from: Cowgirl on April 08, 2024, 08:04:51 PM
Quote from: ....ok. on April 08, 2024, 07:52:43 PMpeople judge women for being fat then judge then judge them for how they lose the weight

sfsfsfsffsfsfssf

What a mature statement and yea. The girls get dragged when they gain 15 pounds but they're not supposed to do something to help them maintain a comfortable weight?
whatever works for them

personally i feel the traditional route of diet and some exercise is ideal and doable. but ....keyword being personally. cuz theres so many nuances when it comes to weight/health management - everyone is different.

STUNNA GOD

HDJSJDJSJJDJSJDJJSJDJSJJKDJSNMSNDNSNNDNSN

who the fuck judging em? :uhh:

I'm all for ozempic!! Bring the skinny and eating disorder era BACK!

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

April 08, 2024, 08:17:00 PM #12 Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 08:17:30 PM by STUNNA GOD
And I only lash Xtinct cuz she FUNNY looking with it.

I'm GLAD for Nickel n Bey.

shante smith

April 08, 2024, 08:17:29 PM #13 Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 08:21:46 PM by ….ok.
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on April 08, 2024, 08:16:26 PMHDJSJDJSJJDJSJDJJSJDJSJJKDJSNMSNDNSNNDNSN

who the fuck judging em? :uhh:

I'm all for ozempic!! Bring the skinny and eating disorder era BACK!

;,pllkmjopih8uog7yift68ud57rysx46etxfrcv

the gorls are clearly tryna shade/shame Nicki with that tweet.