Brandy Lashing and ... praying, after some girl TRIED it

Started by b7, May 16, 2016, 02:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 16, 2016, 03:25:56 PM
ddddfdffdfff

When she told ole dude she'd sing he and his 9 year old nephew/the entire family under a bench

:calmdownsis:

:helloimangie:

d
a
d
as
d
as
d
as
da

da
s

Young

Snsddddmdmdmdmfmffffffffff

When Ghan came for lil Neph I CRIED and SHOUTED to the Lord

Sdmdndddddddddddddddddddrrrfddr

JRocka

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 16, 2016, 02:47:18 PM
"Keep her way way down in the water lord lol! she doesn't know my resum? or my past, lord"

ssssddsds
ds

ds

that had me hollering  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Monika

My combinatins are available Monday through Saturday...  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Yahudah

brocka4life

May 16, 2016, 04:26:52 PM #19 Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 04:28:06 PM by brocka4life
The fact that she screenshot it and tagged the girl and told her she was famous now....which caused the bitch to make her page private  :plzstop:

Sovereign.

Quote from: hewritez on May 16, 2016, 02:50:11 PM
I cackled @ "who call themselves what they are not (Lexibillion)"

The "(Lexibillion)" kinda sent me v

DSDDDGGDGSFFSGGSSSDGDHskslskdkd

this took me the fuck owt! 

b7

Quote from: brocka4life on May 16, 2016, 04:26:52 PM
The fact that she screenshot it and tagged the girl and told her she was famous now....which caused the bitch to make her page private  :plzstop:
bcncncc
X
X
X

X

These girls finally made Brandy snap. For 10 years she dealt with people teasing about the accident and sending her pictures of the shit. She has every right to go off every now n again

If you can be bold enough to try it, then you can catch these lashings sometimes lol!

b7

When you've endured hate for that long (no matter the subject) I believe you have a right to let people know you ain't the one. It isn't up for debate

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Monika

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 16, 2016, 05:14:43 PM
When you've endured hate for that long (no matter the subject) I believe you have a right to let people know you ain't the one. It isn't up for debate
Right, she's sick of these people.  :dead: :dead:
Yahudah

MelMel

not a lashing through prayer  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: Is it Saaphyri?